Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WEMBLEY

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:28 pm

we've got to create the best atmosphere yet. and outsing 'you'll never walk alone'

i think everyone should wear either blue or yellow or white as their outer layer, and turn the west half of wembley into a sea of blue!

also just to let everyone know im going as a cardiff city smurf! look out for me, block 134! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WEMBLEY

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:29 pm

YouAreMyCardiff wrote:we've got to create the best atmosphere yet. and outsing 'you'll never walk alone'

i think everyone should wear either blue or yellow or white as their outer layer, and turn the west half of wembley into a sea of blue!

also just to let everyone know im going as a cardiff city smurf! look out for me, block 134! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

1st game is it :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:31 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
YouAreMyCardiff wrote:we've got to create the best atmosphere yet. and outsing 'you'll never walk alone'

:lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:32 pm

I'm in 135 mate, I'll keep an eye out for you!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:32 pm

Certainly will be his last :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:37 pm

12thMan wrote:I'm in 135 mate, I'll keep an eye out for you!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Any chance you could go over maybe and club this guy with a plastic chair?, just to remind him thanks :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:37 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

no, i used to live in llanishen, but my parents moved over to england near london. im an away travel member and try and make as many games as possible. ive been to a fair few this season. but being so far away from cardiff is the worst. but i'll see you all at wembley! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: