Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

no time for chopra anymore disrepectfull to us city fans

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:04 pm

no time for him anymore after we saved his career twice and put up with his antics he showed us no repect when he scored his goal for ipswich .i have no problem with the fact he scored he plays for the tractor boys know and thats what hes payed to do but celabrate in the way he did just rubbed our noses in the ground no respect for the loyal fans who made the long trip and wh once supported him :oops: :x

Re: no time for chopra anymore disrepectfull to us city fans

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:09 pm

He's a first class prick. For those who applaud and clap ex players will now think twice.
As theres no loyalty in football.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:17 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:no time for him anymore after we saved his career twice and put up with his antics he showed us no repect when he scored his goal for ipswich .i have no problem with the fact he scored he plays for the tractor boys know and thats what hes payed to do but celabrate in the way he did just rubbed our noses in the ground no respect for the loyal fans who made the long trip and wh once supported him :oops: :x

f@ck him.......i cant believe city fans still care for the selfish arse...but just my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Tubzo wrote:He's a first class prick. For those who applaud and clap ex players will now think twice.

a lot of our ex players are worth it but as rgards him he can get stuffed but you are right no loyalty at all

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:23 pm

YEP...............f**k Off Chops!!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:26 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:
Tubzo wrote:He's a first class prick. For those who applaud and clap ex players will now think twice.

a lot of our ex players are worth it but as rgards him he can get stuffed but you are right no loyalty at all

why should he care about us?? im lost because he was an employee that we sold for penuts more or less the same as burke and jay who was out of contract because we would not pay what they wanted i would expect none of these players to show us respect if they score,why would they we let them all go and all of them could have done a job under MM :cry:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Didn't chops say sorry on his tweeter page though for celebrating and offending city fans, saying emotions took over.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:32 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:

They may be worth it but after the game. Example. Chris Burke this year. Tidy little player we could do with now but everyone asking him to do the ayatollah was cringeworthy. I as a lone voice shouted he was nothing but a money grabing c**t I was roundly applauded my point is doesn't matter who or what they have done for Cardiff they play for the opposition and are the enemy for 90 minutes

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:34 pm

StockrA wrote:Didn't chops say sorry on his tweeter page though for celebrating and offending city fans, saying emotions took over.

The guys cares about as much as his next quid going in the roulette machine at the bookies wake up you lot hes a footballer earning whatever money he can like any other player they dont care its a JOB remember JOB :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:41 pm

good luck to him,I've got no problem with him celebrating his goal.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:47 pm

Hes gone we move on its up to him if he wants to celebrate.
The whole respect thing is utter pointless he scored a goal hes going to be happy.. :roll: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:52 pm

I haven't got a problem with players celebrating when they score against their former club, as long as they don't run to celebrate right in front of the stand holding the fans of their former club and take the piss it's ok in my book, this not celebrating bollox is getting boring

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:55 pm

the blue path wrote:I haven't got a problem with players celebrating when they score against their former club, as long as they don't run to celebrate right in front of the stand holding the fans of their former club and take the piss it's ok in my book, this not celebrating bollox is getting boring

I think jet would have done that

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:58 pm

StockrA wrote:
the blue path wrote:I haven't got a problem with players celebrating when they score against their former club, as long as they don't run to celebrate right in front of the stand holding the fans of their former club and take the piss it's ok in my book, this not celebrating bollox is getting boring

I think jet would have done that

He definetly would have he's a first class dickhead

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:01 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:no time for him anymore after we saved his career twice and put up with his antics he showed us no repect when he scored his goal for ipswich .i have no problem with the fact he scored he plays for the tractor boys know and thats what hes payed to do but celabrate in the way he did just rubbed our noses in the ground no respect for the loyal fans who made the long trip and wh once supported him :oops: :x

I was one of the 300+ that made the trip yesterday, and yes got no problem with any player celabrating when they score, but when you read a 2 page spreed in the Ipswich programe on Chopra an hour before KO stating that, and qoute "If I score I won't celabrate" then it's a bit rich when he then carries out that surf drive.

:x :x :x :x

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Get over it, no one owes you anything,it's
simply a job for him,no loyalties.
Crying coz he scored against you. :lol:
Wait until gerrards cousin gets hold of you lot next week,
Another suicide trip for you. :D

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:26 pm

Jobi Mcanuff over done his celebration but he had every right to! :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:31 pm

cant believe it took a goal and a celebration (i have no problem with either) for people to realise hes a c**t!
I have no problem with him celebrating, hes hardly a born and bread cardiff boy, hes just some alco trying to pay his debts off!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:38 pm

I think people need to grow up a bit. Us football fans are all to happy to dish out shite to players but we can't take it back can we.
Chops owes us nothing. The goals he scored for us and the memories he gave us are priceless. The winner against the jacks, the one against the wurzels, the hat trick against Leicester etc etc

He scored 59 goals in 132 games.

Oh and although he didn't have to he's apologised for celebrating.

I wish him luck wherever he goes.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:16 pm

The song goes;

Michael Chopra illigitimate,
He aint got no birth certificate,
He's got AIDS and can't get rid of it,
Dirty geordie b*stard

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:22 pm

ARE YOU EVEN SURPRISED HE CELEBRATED????

we were all quick enough to slag him off on here, one minute, then see him outside in town and be licking his arse

but when he scores a goal new club and seems to be doing well for himself he's a tw*t

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:23 pm

SCFC wrote:The song goes;

Michael Chopra illigitimate,
He aint got no birth certificate,
He's got AIDS and can't get rid of it,
Dirty geordie b*stard

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back to school tomorrow is it? Best get off to bed now, don't keep your sister waiting.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:34 pm

I've never liked him. Even when he was banging the goals in I found it hard to respect someone who had such little respect for his profession and the club's fans. I was delighted when we got rid and essentially don't care what he does. I do find it hilarious that he said he won't celebrate if he scores and then celebrated. That action said everything about the type of person he is though. I hope he enjoys his life. I'd rather have mine than his though.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:35 pm

Zabier wrote:I've never liked him. Even when he was banging the goals in I found it hard to respect someone who had such little respect for his profession and the club's fans. I was delighted when we got rid and essentially don't care what he does. I do find it hilarious that he said he won't celebrate if he scores and then celebrated. That action said everything about the type of person he is though. I hope he enjoys his life. I'd rather have mine than his though.

i'l have his money though, or a few grand hre and their

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:38 pm

Aw he scored a goal and celebrated at his club at his stadium what the hell is this earth coming to :( grow up for f**k sake!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:42 pm

citybluechris wrote:Aw he scored a goal and celebrated at his club at his stadium what the hell is this earth coming to :( grow up for f**k sake!

:ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:29 am

http://www.twtd.co.uk/news.php?storyid= ... rdiff_fans

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:41 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:http://www.twtd.co.uk/news.php?storyid=20232&title=chopra_apologises_to_cardiff_fans

(Chopra)The reason I celebrated was my emotions took over my head. Sorry if I've upset some Cardiff fans.

there we have it no control that lad chopra , always been the root of his gambling and alcohol problems :lol:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:16 am

f**k him lets move on, it won't be long til his habits come back to haunt him again.

Lets remember he ain't no Kavanagh, Chops never gave a rats arse about us or anyone else he played for, too big for his boots in my opinion.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:48 am

i was also one of the 300 on saturday, i sang do the ayatollah chopra, which he did in front of us, i also clapped when he got subbed, thought ide show a bit of class :D he did celebrate his goal with his back to us at the opposite end of the ground to us, only fair, hes got new fans that worship him now. people got short memories on here, or maybe no memory. didnt he once score a last minute winner against the jacks, can anyone confirm this ? :roll: