Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" IMPORTANT UPDATE "

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:03 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69365 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " IMPORTANT UPDATE "

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:06 pm

No reason for anyone to moan now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think the club got the allocation to fans spot on this time, just a shame the ticket office and Ticketmaster couldnt do thing properly.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:08 pm

2blue2handle wrote:No reason for anyone to moan now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think the club got the allocation to fans spot on this time, just a shame the ticket office and Ticketmaster couldnt do thing properly.

Totally agree with you on this Luke, City had it spot on with how they distributed the tickets, no reason whats so ever for anyone to moan. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Totally agree with you on this Luke, City had it spot on with how they distributed the tickets, no reason whats so ever for anyone to moan. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I don't agree with that. Nobody should have been allowed a second ticket until all current ST's, away members, academy members, stadium card holders etc had been serviced. I appreciate ST holders have to be rewarded for loyalty, and I did benfit from it but allowing them a 2nd ticket for anybody ahead of people who clearly have some sort of interest(by way of one of the mentioned schemes) in the City is wrong. The fear of scousers getting their hands on tickets is clearly annoying most of us and the 2nd ticket scheme is as easy as it gets for them in some respects.

I may be wrong, but it's how I feel.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:40 pm

PtB wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I don't agree with that. Nobody should have been allowed a second ticket until all current ST's, away members, academy members, stadium card holders etc had been serviced. I appreciate ST holders have to be rewarded for loyalty, and I did benfit from it but allowing them a 2nd ticket for anybody ahead of people who clearly have some sort of interest(by way of one of the mentioned schemes) in the City is wrong. The fear of scousers getting their hands on tickets is clearly annoying most of us and the 2nd ticket scheme is as easy as it gets for them in some respects.

Club have to look after themselves financially though.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:43 pm

PtB wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Spot on

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:45 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
PtB wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Club have to look after themselves financially though.

I appreciate that, but look after the long term fans for long term backing and don't leave yourself open to being shafted by those who are only looking for a cup final ticket. Proof of the pudding will be when the payments are due from accounts.

We'll all be there next season, we can pretty much be taken for granted.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:47 pm

Spot on PtB

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:48 pm

Got to agree..........club got the allocation spot on.................pissed off that I wont be there though,tele for me :old: