Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PREDICTIONS!!!!!!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:59 pm

I call myself a realist, the boys call me a pesemistic ba####d, but i really think we got a chance against the scousers nex weekend. their form against teams, who aint a lot better than us, is poor this year. fook i, im going for a city 1 nil win :twisted:

Re: PREDICTIONS!!!!!!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:56 pm

Toughie. Thought we had a chance at first but then...... Liverpool 6-1 Brighton :shock:
I'll go for an early goal for Gestede and an equaliser for Charile Adam then they will win extra time :cry:

Re: PREDICTIONS!!!!!!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:12 pm

4 to 1 Cardiff and 1 to 6 Liverpool that's how the bookies see it and that's about right. Its 18 to 1 on Cardiff to win 1.0 which is our strongest and best chance of winning and 5 to 1 on Liverpool to win 1.0. As you would expect the odds dont change much every time you add a goal to Liverpools tally but change drasticaly with ours. This gives you a good flavour of our chances in the bookies eyes.

I say sod the bookies were going to go there and do a giant killing, cmon boys lets deal with them!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: