Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DO I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Hi I'm fairly new to the forum and have alwys had problems in my life to some extent with addictive traits whether it be workaholic gambling etc.

Since joining here i find I'm checking the forum on my phone like every 20 mins as a habit refreshing topics even at stupid hours of 3am or when at the cinema etc

I'm not normal am I?

:ayatollah:

Re: DO I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:54 pm

It's perfectly normal mate, I do the same. I eat up my mobile data allowance on this forum so quickly!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:55 pm

In a word no. Not normal at all. You'll fit in fine here :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:55 pm

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:Hi I'm fairly new to the forum and have alwys had problems in my life to some extent with addictive traits whether it be workaholic gambling etc.

Since joining here i find I'm checking the forum on my phone like every 20 mins as a habit refreshing topics even at stupid hours of 3am or when at the cinema etc

I'm not normal am I?

Be rest assured if you get as bad as me then you will have a problem :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:57 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
DannyboyBluebirds wrote:Hi I'm fairly new to the forum and have alwys had problems in my life to some extent with addictive traits whether it be workaholic gambling etc.

I'm not normal am I?

Be rest assured if you get as bad as me then you will have a problem :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Nuclearblue :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...welcome to the forum :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:58 pm

I can't even watch a film now all the way through and I think i must know the forsale section by heart my heart skips a beat when something new goes on there lol

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:58 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

I'm not normal am I?

Nukes just noticed your number of posts !!!!

#nukesforMod!!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:59 pm

Same here fella!!

Had to say to the mrs on wednesday that we will celebrate valentines tonight! Due to the game being on Tuesday.

I said I will turn my phone off for the evening to give you full attention!!

Sounded good but we had words because I couldn't help but have a look at the message board :lol:

I mean what would happen if I missed some breaking news or sonething :shock:

In fact she is giving me the evils now :o :shock: :shock:

Better go!!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:00 pm

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:I can't even watch a film now all the way through and I think i must know the forsale section by heart my heart skips a beat when something new goes on there lol

:lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:02 pm

Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

I'm not normal am I?

Hi Nuclearblue :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...welcome to the forum :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Who the Fook are you ? Some sort of Eddie Stobart wannabe ?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:02 pm

Gavlar wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

I'm not normal am I?

Nukes just noticed your number of posts !!!!

#nukesforMod!!

Just checked Annis' posts ....over 33k he is 'The Modfather' :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:03 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Same here fella!!

Had to say to the mrs on wednesday that we will celebrate valentines tonight! Due to the game being on Tuesday.

Sounded good but we had words because I couldn't help but have a look at the message board :lol:

Better go!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:04 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Same here fella!!

Better go!!

Celebrate Valentines !!!!!!! I had to remind you it wasn't Vaseline Day :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

I'm not normal am I?

Ooooooooooo arrrrrrghhh it's ambrosia ooooooooooo arrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhh it's ambrosia!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

I'm not normal am I?

Ooooooooooo arrrrrrghhh it's ambrosia ooooooooooo arrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhh it's ambrosia!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And i can drive a tractor :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:02 pm

I have an addictive personality and I did find I was on here more than I should be and at times I shouldnt be but its a passing phase.

I dont post a quarter much as i used to.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:09 pm

I'm not normal am I?

Enjoy yourself mate.................you are a normal City fan.........WE ARE ALL BONKERS!!! :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:24 pm

Must admit, I think this forums great, I do find myself lurking on hear more than fakebook now just to get info on city, it's annoying using the phone on ere tho, because it's smaller and harder to click topics :x, but I bought myself err! Bought the wife an iPad and use it on there instead. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:53 pm

The only problem on this forum is MG! :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:41 pm

Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

I'm not normal am I?

:lol: :lol: :lol: