Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Why are so many supporting the Malaysians..?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Merlin wrote:Annis, people feel they need to use this silly excuse and childish rant when more than one person disagrees with them! I can't even be arsed replying to them half the time it's pathetic.

I have to agree with you Craig.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Merlin wrote:Annis, people feel they need to use this silly excuse and childish rant when more than one person disagrees with them! I can't even be arsed replying to them half the time it's pathetic.

Really? Arse licker!! :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:25 pm

Angry Man wrote:
nerd wrote:Why are so many castigating the Malaysians?

Because no-one knows what excatly they have done until the books are being looked at.

Oh wait...

What ever happened to the so-called forenstic accounts..? the backing of the manager during the summer and now in Janaury..? Yet they are great with PR because whenever they come underfire on this messageboard they are very quickly contacting the echo for a propaganda story.

Forensic accounts, by their very nature, take time. Especially if EVERY expenditure over a given timeframe was to be investigated.

Contacting the echo for a propaganda story? Any evidence to back that claim up?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:25 pm

Merlin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Really? Arse licker!! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:26 pm

Hang on, aren't you making unproven comments about me..? You need to take a good look in the mirror little boy

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:28 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Wait till the accounts are put out your all in for a shock why i have always said we need to gamble on a squad for the prem for them to get a return on the money they put in ,unless we all want to sit in this league and mount up more and more per month of debt which is all converted in to higher apr loans owed the malaysians eitherway we need a squad to be in the top two or later we will go POP :ayatollah:

Higher apr loans, hmm? Funny that, whilst no-one sensible would claim interest shouldn't be charged over loans, we've evidence the Malaysians have already converted some loan debt into shares.

Of curse, the next published accounts will be for period 10/11, from memory, where income streams were somewhat damaged by Ridsdale.

But why let that get in the way of a good rant?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:32 pm

nerd wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Because no-one knows what excatly they have done until the books are being looked at.

Oh wait...

What ever happened to the so-called forenstic accounts..? the backing of the manager during the summer and now in Janaury..? Yet they are great with PR because whenever they come underfire on this messageboard they are very quickly contacting the echo for a propaganda story.

Forensic accounts, by their very nature, take time. Especially if EVERY expenditure over a given timeframe was to be investigated.

Don't believe that rubbish!!!

Also you must be one of very few that notices whenever the owners come in for a flack on the internet messageboard TG does a interview for the Echo within days.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Angry Man wrote:
nerd wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Oh wait...

Also you must be one of very few that notices whenever the owners come in for a flack on the internet messageboard TG does a interview for the Echo within days.

Except you give him flack every five minutes and he hasn't given an interview for several weeks/months.

Can't you just accept it as our owners actually taking an interest in the local fan base?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Aramore wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
nerd wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Oh wait...

Except you give him flack every five minutes and he hasn't given an interview for several weeks/months.

Can't you just accept it as our owners actually taking an interest in the local fan base?

Local fan base..? Are you serious..? The Jacks are visiting schools in the valleys these days and you have to pay the club to do a training session in a local school. Are they still charging for kids to become mascots these days because if not then only recently that has changed.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:39 pm

Angry Man wrote:

You can believe whatever. If you want people to believe your version, it helps to have evidence to back it up.

Now, you intimate the forensics investigation has died out. You don't say it outright, as you've no knowledge either way, so let's deal with simple questions for you.

Is the investigation ongoing? Yes/No. Please provide evidence for your answer.
Has a report been delivered to the instigating parties? Yes/No. Please provide evidence for your answer.
Have the owners come in for a flack(sic) on an internet messageboard from a wide range of posters or a narrow subsection? Please provide evidence for your answer.
Do the two most vocal have an agenda behind their posts?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
captbirdseye wrote:Better than the crook Sam who nearly put us out of business. Their portfolio suggests they are astute business men which is exactly what we need.

Hmm new poster.
Sam took us on when we had nothing and were Division 4.
The Malaysians took us on two divisions higher and a 17,000 season ticket holders and a new stadium, TRUE YES or NO ?

He gambled the future of our club on his own ego and did exactly that with Wimbledon. Yes I agree that he got us here
but it almost ended us. The Malaysian's saved us f
rom financial ruin.

Hello by the way :D

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:46 pm

captbirdseye wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
captbirdseye wrote:Better than the crook Sam who nearly put us out of business. Their portfolio suggests they are astute business men which is exactly what we need.

Hmm new poster.
The Malaysians took us on two divisions higher and a 17,000 season ticket holders and a new stadium, TRUE YES or NO ?

He gambled the future of our club on his own ego and did exactly that with Wimbledon. Yes I agree that he got us here
rom financial ruin.

Hello.

And we were in Financial ruin when Sam took over .

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Angry Man wrote:
bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Were have youbeen this past two years? Without them our beloved club would be no longer and if rumours are correct they are still bailing us out to the tune of around a million a month!!!!!

This £1 million per month is bollocks IMO

Don't forget we are still paying Mr.Jones and all his staff still un-employed plus creditors and the building of the Treforest and Cardiff acadamys let me think anything else o yes current players wages and summer transfers.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The only thing I am grateful for is them paying the Inland Revenue off. :ayatollah:

But since then, I am very very wary, but maybe thats just me.

Me too...............these are very ruthless businessmen Annis.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:51 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Were have youbeen this past two years? Without them our beloved club would be no longer and if rumours are correct they are still bailing us out to the tune of around a million a month!!!!!

Don't forget we are still paying Mr.Jones and all his staff still un-employed plus creditors and the building of the Treforest and Cardiff acadamys let me think anything else o yes current players wages and summer transfers.

Malaysians were daft not to have given DJ and CO a years notice when they took over and made DJ prove himself. He really got one over on them, but then they dont know a thing about football, so you can sort of understand, but not good business though.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:52 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

The lamps the damn light everyone went into a frenzy about :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
captbirdseye wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Hmm new poster.

rom financial ruin.

Hello.

Yes you are rite annis but he also handed us over to the sharks (riddler & co) to bleed us abit more :ayatollah:
Who are langstone annis i know that you know :?:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:55 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
bethanmattsgrampy wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

The lamps the damn light everyone went into a frenzy about :lol:

Those bloody lamps!!! :lol: Oh and didn't both Chorpa and Boothroyds wages go off the wage bill plus we had a fee for Chorpa..? Another interesting fact with the new accounts is excatly what is the difference between last years wage bill and this years.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
captbirdseye wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Hmm new poster.

rom financial ruin.

Hello.

True, but instead of sorting the books he added millions of unmanageable debt that a club our our size couldn't manage and still to this day it might end up sinking us. I know nobody is perfect and I bet our current lot might mess up but Sam was in another league. Just my opinion. And I'm really all love :D.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:01 pm

not sure about this 1million a month there supposed to be puting in not that long ago our break even was 13k attendances if im not mistaken and now we average over 22k ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:03 pm

captbirdseye wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
captbirdseye wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Hmm new poster.

rom financial ruin.

Hello.

True, but instead of sorting the books he added millions of unmanageable debt that a club our our size couldn't manage and still to this day it might end up sinking us. I know nobody is perfect and I bet our current lot might mess up but Sam was in another league. Just my opinion. And I'm really all love :D.

No one complained at the time and our crowds were 4,000.

Even Sam admits he made mistakes.

Be very very interesting what everyone thinks of the Malaysians in a couple of years.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Angry Man wrote:Those bloody lamps!!! :lol: Oh and didn't both Chorpa and Boothroyds wages go off the wage bill plus we had a fee for Chorpa..? Another interesting fact with the new accounts is excatly what is the difference between last years wage bill and this years.

Chops fee covered money owed to Sunderland.

What is interesting about the "new accounts" - and please clarify precisely which financial accounting period you mean by that - will be the ratio of wage bill to income. I know that's of little interest to many expecting Tan et al to fund well everything, but...

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
captbirdseye wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
captbirdseye wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Hmm new poster.

rom financial ruin.

Hello.

No one complained at the time and our crowds were 4,000.

Even Sam admits he made mistakes.

Be very very interesting what everyone thinks of the Malaysians in a couple of years.

Probably mess up but it's nice that somebody is finally treating us as business rather than a cash machine.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:40 pm

DoHHHHH No Brainer no Malasians No CLUB....

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Hmm new poster.

i agree with first two points but with sam still at city we would not have stadium as i stated ages ago council did not trust sam in any way due to suspect financial deaalings and thats on record somewhere!