Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why are so many supporting the Malaysians..?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:39 pm

Because no-one knows what excatly they have done until the books are being looked at.

Yes we don't here anymore HMRC cases but thats not to say that they are being paid completely, Is Sam being paid off..? Was the advertising the best for the club..?

Re: Why are so many supporting the Malaysians..?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:42 pm

Because they paid all of us £10 to support them no matter what in face of overwhelming evidence that they're all crooked.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:42 pm

Why are so many castigating the Malaysians?

Because no-one knows what excatly they have done until the books are being looked at.

Oh wait...

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:44 pm

We avoided administration and potential liquidation. That's enough for me.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:47 pm

The only thing I am grateful for is them paying the Inland Revenue off. :ayatollah:

But since then, I am very very wary, but maybe thats just me.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:48 pm

Were have youbeen this past two years? Without them our beloved club would be no longer and if rumours are correct they are still bailing us out to the tune of around a million a month!!!!!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Angry Man wrote:Because no-one knows what excatly they have done until the books are being looked at.

Yes we don't here anymore HMRC cases but thats not to say that they are being paid completely, Is Sam being paid off..? Was the advertising the best for the club..?

People supported sam hammam not knowing what was going on to :roll: :roll: he told us the fans keep making him spend his money :roll: load of shite he was to..

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:52 pm

nerd wrote:Why are so many castigating the Malaysians?

Oh wait...

What ever happened to the so-called forenstic accounts..? the backing of the manager during the summer and now in Janaury..? Yet they are great with PR because whenever they come underfire on this messageboard they are very quickly contacting the echo for a propaganda story.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:53 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Were have youbeen this past two years? Without them our beloved club would be no longer and if rumours are correct they are still bailing us out to the tune of around a million a month!!!!!

This £1 million per month is bollocks IMO

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:59 pm

Definitely MG. same topics, same grammar, same bollocks!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:59 pm

Merlin wrote:Definitely MG. same topics, same grammar, same bollocks!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: ..

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:01 pm

Angry Man wrote:
bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Were have youbeen this past two years? Without them our beloved club would be no longer and if rumours are correct they are still bailing us out to the tune of around a million a month!!!!!

This £1 million per month is bollocks IMO

Would have thought that the previous year's accounts would evidence approximately how much the club has to stump up every month!

As you said though, nobody knows how much it's costing us exactly, at least until the accounts are published!

So why you keep on starting these conspiracy theory posts, without any evidence of your own, baffles me! :?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:08 pm

Same old Merlin Annis/Carl and Malaysian arse licker

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:08 pm

Wait till the accounts are put out your all in for a shock why i have always said we need to gamble on a squad for the prem for them to get a return on the money they put in ,unless we all want to sit in this league and mount up more and more per month of debt which is all converted in to higher apr loans owed the malaysians eitherway we need a squad to be in the top two or later we will go POP :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:10 pm

Angry Man wrote:

You sound like that other 77 lad? Show me the arse licking facts then Adam?

bluebird1977 wrote:Wait till the accounts are put out your all in for a shock why i have always said we need to gamble on a squad for the prem for them to get a return on the money they put in ,unless we all want to sit in this league and mount up more and more per month of debt which is all converted in to higher apr loans owed the malaysians eitherway we need a squad to be in the top two or later we will go POP :ayatollah:

I don't think thats far from the truth especially the comment about loans.

Angry Man wrote:

Your rite there,you know as well as i know if the same sort of things are said in any of the names you mentioned in there thread merlin puts his lionel richie glasses on :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:11 pm

Angry Man wrote:

Adam Brown,
I am def not an arse licker to the Malaysians, far from it.

I am a Malky fan thats all.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:11 pm

Angry Man wrote:

This isn't the sort of language that a "respectable" councillor should be using surely? :? :)

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Merlin wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Unfortunately your comments about me being Adam are way off the mark and Ive asked you to prove it with the IP address if you are mod.

Merlin you are so far up the arses of the above that once someone seen your head come out of Annis' nose!!! :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Better than the crook Sam who nearly put us out of business. Their portfolio suggests they are astute business men which is exactly what we need.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Wait till the accounts are put out your all in for a shock why i have always said we need to gamble on a squad for the prem for them to get a return on the money they put in ,unless we all want to sit in this league and mount up more and more per month of debt which is all converted in to higher apr loans owed the malaysians eitherway we need a squad to be in the top two or later we will go POP :ayatollah:

I don't think thats far from the truth especially the comment about loans.

With out a squad to push for the prem,how long can it go on for thats my point people are harping on about we dont need to spend money for players yet we should sit in this league for the next 3 years with more and more debt going out owned to the malaysians,wheres the middle ground wheres there return for them unless we get to the prem :? ? if anybody can clear this up i will be pleased. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:15 pm

captbirdseye wrote:Better than the crook Sam who nearly put us out of business. Their portfolio suggests they are astute business men which is exactly what we need.

Not all good businessman are good around football. Some would say that Sam done a brilliant business deal regarding Wimbledon but was that good for football...? The same could be said for many other owners including Alan Sugar because of what they paid for the club and what they sold it for.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:15 pm

captbirdseye wrote:Better than the crook Sam who nearly put us out of business. Their portfolio suggests they are astute business men which is exactly what we need.

Hmm new poster.
Sam took us on when we had nothing and were Division 4.
The Malaysians took us on two divisions higher and a 17,000 season ticket holders and a new stadium, TRUE YES or NO ?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:16 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Merlin wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Unfortunately your comments about me being Adam are way off the mark and Ive asked you to prove it with the IP address if you are mod.

Merlin you are so far up the arses of the above that once someone seen your head come out of Annis' nose!!! :lol:

You really are clueless aren't you! I disagree with alot of the things Annis puts up. I am big and ugly enough to have my own opinion. Sometimes we might agree on something, sometimes not, but can you prove I back Annis on every single thing he types? No..... That 77 lad has no evidence of f**k all either - in fact I wouldn't be surprised if he was your uneducated crap grammar alter ego!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:18 pm

Merlin wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Merlin wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

You really are clueless aren't you! I disagree with alot of the things Annis puts up. I am big and ugly enough to have my own opinion. Sometimes we might agree on something, sometimes not, but can you prove I back Annis on every single thing he types? No..... That 77 lad has no evidence of f**k all either - in fact I wouldn't be surprised if he was your uneducated crap grammar alter ego!

Me and Merlin regularly disagree, sometimes to much, its nice to agree now and again.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:20 pm

Even me and Annid agree sometimes :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Hmm new poster.
Sam took us on when we had nothing and were Division 4.
The Malaysians took us on two divisions higher and a 17,000 season ticket holders and a new stadium, TRUE YES or NO ?

They saved us from the jaws of extinction?

TRUE or FALSE?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:21 pm

Annis, people feel they need to use this silly excuse and childish rant when more than one person disagrees with them! I can't even be arsed replying to them half the time it's pathetic.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:21 pm

Merlin wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Merlin wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

:lol: