Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is Kienan ever going to play for City again..?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:02 pm

He's better than Gerrard any day of the week!!!!

Re: Is Kienan ever going to play for City again..?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:04 pm

Oh come on and your seriously going to say your not MG :lol:

To answer the question no I don't think he will.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:07 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Oh come on and your seriously going to say your not MG :lol:

There are many out there who dont rate Gerrard. Just because he can hit a mascot with a football and hold his black armband aloft at a time of morning the guy is god to some. The fact of the matter is that he is a lower championship player at best.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:20 pm

Angry Man wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Oh come on and your seriously going to say your not MG :lol:

There are many out there who dont rate Gerrard. Just because he can hit a mascot with a football and hold his black armband aloft at a time of morning the guy is god to some. The fact of the matter is that he is a lower championship player at best.

I agree, I don't rate Gerrard at all.

MG would agree with you as well he was a big Keinan fan :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:24 pm

Angry Man wrote:He's better than Gerrard any day of the week!!!!

YOU'VE ONLY SEEN TWO GAMES THIS SEASON, SO DO YOU THINK YOUR IN ANY POSITION TO JUDGE?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:24 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
I agree, I don't rate Gerrard at all.

I agree, switches off way too much for my liking :roll:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:27 pm

BigGwynram wrote:

YOU'VE ONLY SEEN TWO GAMES THIS SEASON, SO DO YOU THINK YOUR IN ANY POSITION TO JUDGE?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:43 pm

Keinan and Hudson had formed a really good partnership after we signed him last January, but then Hudson was injured at Millwall and it was never resurrected. Shame really, but I think we've landed a gem in Turner and his collaboration with Hudson is probably the best we've had since the days of Johnson and Loovens.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:46 pm

As it stands at the moment, as long as Turner and Hudson are fit then no one will get the two centre back places.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:27 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:As it stands at the moment, as long as Turner and Hudson are fit then no one will get the two centre back places.

but the fact is that Hudson isn't fit so we need better back up than Gerrard which Kienan is

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Keinan ended last season very poorly and didn't take his limited opportunities at the beginning of this season either!

I suspect he's going to be leaving us in the Summer, which is a bit of a shame, as he'd started out quite well for us!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:37 pm

Overthemoon wrote:Keinan ended last season very poorly and didn't take his limited opportunities at the beginning of this season either!

I suspect he's going to be leaving us in the Summer, which is a bit of a shame, as he'd started out quite well for us!

I can see quite a clear out this summer in defence . Likes of naylor, Quinn, Blake, Keinan, Gerrard all going

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:39 pm

Overthemoon wrote:Keinan ended last season very poorly and didn't take his limited opportunities at the beginning of this season either!

Kienan never had a chance at the begining of the season

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:40 pm

kienen not as good as blake blake better than gerrard malky got something against blake obviously :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:44 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

I can see quite a clear out this summer in defence . Likes of naylor, Quinn, Blake, Keinan, Gerrard all going

I can see all those out of contract definitely going and I'm hoping that Malky brings in another quality centre back, to play alongside Turner, although I can see him keeping Darcy, due to him being versatile!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:45 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

I can see all those out of contract definitely going and I'm hoping that Malky brings in another quality centre back, to play alongside Turner, although I can see him keeping Darcy, due to him being versatile!

Alongside Turner? I could've guessed :roll:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Angry Man wrote:

Kienan never had a chance at the begining of the season

Think you'll find he had a couple of run outs in the Carling Cup, but he didn't perform very well!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:50 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Do you think Hudson is better than Turner then?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:52 pm

MG just fully given himself away :roll:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:01 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

No, I don't think Turner is better than him, but as a partnership they're fine as they are. No need to change at all.

And by the way, is that the first sentence you've ever posted on here without an exclamation mark at the end of it?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:01 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

I Think Naylor has been quality so far. 2 Appearances 2 clean sheets! Handled Chris Burke like no other has! Great back up , love the guy don't want him to leave great cover under MM for Taylor.

I Personally hate Paul Quinn.. would love to see him out.

Darcy is a rare player , under performs at people like Doncaster. But kept Rooney is his back pocket! He needs to stay.

Dekel is a very good lad , i think for his Career he needs a move away from us , really enjoy seeing the lad put on the shirt!

Anthony Gerrard needs to just perk up in training , i rate him quite highly but can just fall asleep , the atmosphere dosent help in the family stand.

And Turner and Hudson together are easy one of the hardest defence in the league!!

Just my opinion guys though , :).

Johnson.x :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:03 pm

LewisJoeMasonJohnson wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

I Think Naylor has been quality so far. 2 Appearances 2 clean sheets! Handled Chris Burke like no other has! Great back up , love the guy don't want him to leave great cover under MM for Taylor.

Darcy is a rare player , under performs at people like Doncaster. But kept Rooney is his back pocket! He needs to stay.

Dekel is a very good lad , i think for his Career he needs a move away from us , really enjoy seeing the lad put on the shirt!

Anthony Gerrard needs to just perk up in training , i rate him quite highly but can just fall asleep , the atmosphere dosent help in the family stand.

And Turner and Hudson together are easy one of the hardest defence in the league!!

Agree with that all, except the bit about Paul Quinn. Why do you hate him, may I ask?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:08 pm

LewisJoeMasonJohnson wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Back up players are on good money though.
All can do a job at this level but I believe MM can get better.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

No, I don't think Turner is better than him

Then you're delusional, as well as immature! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:And by the way, is that the first sentence you've ever posted on here without an exclamation mark at the end of it?

Possibly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:53 pm

Two games, you only seen two games :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:57 pm

BigGwynram wrote:

Two games, you only seen two games :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:36 pm

Oops, what I meant was that Hudson isn't better than Turner :lol: