Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Players and perks.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:51 pm

Spoke to Jocky Miller today(kennys dad) and I asked him if he was going down next weekend, he said "yes can't wait looking fwd at seeing ma laddy at Wembely " he also said Kenny along with the rest of the first team got given 10 tickets each.

I was slightly shocked at the numbers based on how sparce the tickets are .
How many genuine fans spend thousands on cardiff over a season a cant get hands on one when staff and players have them to distribute as they please.
Add that to rumours that youth players have been touting tickets as well as the whole shambles of eticketing and I leaves a bitter taste in the mouth of the average supporter.

Re: Players and perks.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:52 pm

how dare players be given tickets so their family can come and watch them :roll:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:52 pm

No genuine fan who has spent good money supporting the club should be without a ticket :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:15 pm

2blue2handle wrote:No genuine fan who has spent good money supporting the club should be without a ticket :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Exactly!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:24 pm

Personally I think 10 tickets is perfectly acceptable for a player, I know if it was me playing I'd find it impossible to get it down to anywhere near 10 with my family!!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:32 pm

Was told today it was a lot more than that, Gerrard had over 70

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:34 pm

MK Bluebird wrote:Personally I think 10 tickets is perfectly acceptable for a player, I know if it was me playing I'd find it impossible to get it down to anywhere near 10 with my family!!

Yeah but first team of at least 16 players get 10 each then reserves youth and other staff getting perks, your talking at least 400 tickets going to people who probably don't even support the club let alone paid a penny to CCFC in their lifetime.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:06 pm

Dont mind them getting tickets but 5 is acceptable for me! :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:09 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Dont mind them getting tickets but 5 is acceptable for me! :ayatollah:

why only 5?

What about his Wife, kids, mother, father, brother/sister?

10 is fair.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:10 pm

Playing at wembley is a once In a lifetime opportunity for some of these players.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:13 pm

I'm beginning to think some people will find anything to moan about! :lol:

10 tickets for each player who is actually involved? That's nothing. How's about the thousands of other tickets that go to random firms and clubs for no real reason?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:09 pm

Well i heard of a blue birdie that the players get 2 free tickets, but have option to buy a few more and i for one wouldn't begrudge them that, as they've earned it.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:14 pm

BLUEBIRD wrote:Was told today it was a lot more than that, Gerrard had over 70

Geeeesh some people will believe any shit fed to them....!!