Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Only £72 tickets left

Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:12 pm

there are 6 blocks where there are still tickets available according to online system. Amazed they didn't all go today.

Is it because £72 is out of reach for lots of our fans?

Re: Only £72 tickets left

Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:18 pm

bopman wrote:there are 6 blocks where there are still tickets available according to online system. Amazed they didn't all go today.

Is it because £72 is out of reach for lots of our fans?

alot of our fans are too tight to buy them, :lol: or see it as an extaution, ,maybe fans on the outskirts perhaps where they dont see thing's that expensive like down in cardiff..

thats what I was waiting for I knew we wouldnt sell the higher rate tickets, so i just waited

Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:02 pm

I bought £72 on the first day ST holders could get them and I'm in the top tier!!!! My brother who bought £56 tickets is in the lower tier??? Crazy

Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:21 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:I bought £72 on the first day ST holders could get them and I'm in the top tier!!!! My brother who bought £56 tickets is in the lower tier??? Crazy

Steve the £56 tickets in lower tier are first couple of rows they are somewhat restricted.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:24 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:I bought £72 on the first day ST holders could get them and I'm in the top tier!!!! My brother who bought £56 tickets is in the lower tier??? Crazy

Steve the £56 tickets in lower tier are first couple of rows they are somewhat restricted.

They should really be the £40 tickets then. I was in the first few rows v Blackpool between the touchline and 18 yard line and was quite happy with the view to be fair.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:33 pm

They are 32 rows back mate in block 130, they look decent views