Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

One Of These Statements Is True

Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:14 pm

1.) The owners have given Malky next to nothing to spend, we are desperate for two or three quality players although average players on loan would have helped.

2.) Malky has been shortsighted not adding any depth to the side other than a kid from Wycombe (who it seems will not feature for a while) and a 'sometimes' player on loan. I dont sign up to this crap of 'The right player not being available'. Beggars cant be choosers.

Re: One Of These Statements Is True

Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:16 pm

3) The owners have given Malky money to spend, he had the players lined up and 2 fell through at the 11th hour due to circumstances beyond his or the clubs control.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:25 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:1.) The owners have given Malky next to nothing to spend, we are desperate for two or three quality players although average players on loan would have helped.

2.) Malky has been shortsighted not adding any depth to the side other than a kid from Wycombe (who it seems will not feature for a while) and a 'sometimes' player on loan. I dont sign up to this crap of 'The right player not being available'. Beggars cant be choosers.

beggars can't be choosers! so lets apply this theory of yours shall we........In the last transfer window, Malky brings in JLS, Stephen Bywater and Jason Koumas all on loan. You'd be happy with that I take it?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:26 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:3) The owners have given Malky money to spend, he had the players lined up and 2 fell through at the 11th hour due to circumstances beyond his or the clubs control.

3 million to spend at the 11th hour, then outbid by an additional 200k. Then the kid from Wycombe and a second string player from a mid table prem club. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:28 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:1.) The owners have given Malky next to nothing to spend, we are desperate for two or three quality players although average players on loan would have helped.

if you believe either of those your an idiot fan

Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:36 pm

jezzy666 wrote:

Thanks for your constructive opinion.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:12 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:
jezzy666 wrote:

Thanks for your constructive opinion.

Well it is a bit silly isn't it?

You could add option 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 on there as well really couldn't you.... :?