Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANY SPARE TICKETS FOR cARDIFF v LIVERPOOL

Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:27 pm

HAS ANY OF YOU GREAT GUYS ANY SPARE TICKETS AVAILABLE - I WOULD BE SINCERELY GRATEFUL - I'M COMING DOWN BUT I DON'T HAVE A TICKET - PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL FORWARD YOU MY NUMBER SO WE CAN TEXT AND / OR PHONE

MANY MANY THANX
PETE

Re: ANY SPARE TICKETS FOR cARDIFF v LIVERPOOL

Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:33 pm

Welcome to the forum!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Plastic :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:35 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Welcome to the forum!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

MANY THANX MATE - YOU CANT HELP ME OUT MATE CAN YOU - MY WIFE AND LAD HAVE A TICKET BUT I HAVENT GOT ONE YET AS THEY ARE SMART CARD HOLDERS

Plastic :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:37 pm

pete23863 wrote:HAS ANY OF YOU GREAT GUYS ANY SPARE TICKETS AVAILABLE - I WOULD BE SINCERELY GRATEFUL - I'M COMING DOWN BUT I DON'T HAVE A TICKET - PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL FORWARD YOU MY NUMBER SO WE CAN TEXT AND / OR PHONE

MY WIFE AND LAD HAVE A TICKET BUT I HAVENT GOT ONE YET AS THEY ARE SMART CARD HOLDERS

MANY MANY THANX
PETE

Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:43 pm

pete23863 wrote:HAS ANY OF YOU GREAT GUYS ANY SPARE TICKETS AVAILABLE - I WOULD BE SINCERELY GRATEFUL - I'M COMING DOWN BUT I DON'T HAVE A TICKET - PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL FORWARD YOU MY NUMBER SO WE CAN TEXT AND / OR PHONE

MANY MANY THANX
PETE

Who are you ?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:46 pm

Xcasual wrote:

MANY MANY THANX
PETE

Who are you ?

The riddler maybe? :lol:

Got to get myself one of these smart cards though!!!
;) ;)

Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:47 pm

Xcasual wrote:

MANY MANY THANX
PETE

Who are you ?[/quote

Hiya mate - my name is Pete Munn - I Live in Scotland with my wife who is from pontypridd - and lad - we go see Cardiff all the time we are down visiting family - my wife Gill and my son Jamie are both smart card holders and they each have a ticket - but i havebnt been able to obtain one yet - hope I may get some help on the forum

Pete

Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:50 pm

smartcardds? where can i get one of thesee hahahahaha :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:05 pm

What's a smart card Pete? :D

Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:24 pm

brown wrote:What's a smart card Pete? :D

SORRY FOLKS I HAVE BEEN CORRECTED BY MY WIFE - ITS STADIUM CARDS - NOT SMART CARDS - LOL !!!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:29 pm

pete23863 wrote:
brown wrote:What's a smart card Pete? :D

SORRY FOLKS I HAVE BEEN CORRECTED BY MY WIFE - ITS STADIUM CARDS - NOT SMART CARDS - LOL !!!

Smelling some serious bull shit :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:37 pm

scouser !!!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:50 pm

So down all the time, wife, son have stadium card, you don't.

I can only assume the next post will claim that's a ticket office error.

Funny how all the posts made by the person have been solely in this thread wanting tickets. Never any posts about the team, manager etc.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:51 pm

d20 wrote:scouser !!!

i swear guys - I am not a scouser - i am Scottish and married to a welsh girl from pontypridd - I swear on my kids life - I just thot they were called smart cards cos thats what they get called here - my wife Gill and my son Jamie both have stadium cards and got £72 tickets today - and my address would let you know i'm from scotland =- I live in Cardenden in Fife Scotland

Pete

Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:55 pm

pete23863 wrote:

i swear guys - I am not a scouser - i am Scottish and married to a welsh girl from pontypridd - I swear on my kids life - I just thot they were called smart cards cos thats what they get called here - my wife Gill and my son Jamie both have stadium cards and got £72 tickets today - and my address would let you know i'm from scotland =- I live in Cardenden in Fife Scotland

Pete

So how come they have stadium cards and you don't then? Is it because they go to games when they can and you don't?

Tickets should go to real fans unable to get them.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:58 pm

nerd wrote:
pete23863 wrote:

Pete

So how come they have stadium cards and you don't then? Is it because they go to games when they can and you don't?

Tickets should go to real fans unable to get them.

He's interested for one game. Hardly going to get any help on here, bless him.

Farewell, Peter. We'll see you when you're next looking for a Wembley ticket, no doubt.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:00 pm

Sadly, it makes my life easier when people freely give out information.

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=7184243845

"Sports
Boxing -The Rangers(Of Cors) - Man City - Fife Flyers -"

So not only are you a Rangers fan and thus a high risk of NOT paying for any ticket, you also support Man f*cking City.

Aside from the irony given the respective finances, why are YOU any more deserving of any spare tickets than a REAL CCFC fan?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:04 pm

nerd wrote:Sadly, it makes my life easier when people freely give out information.

"Sports

So not only are you a Rangers fan and thus a high risk of NOT paying for any ticket, you also support Man f*cking City.

Aside from the irony given the respective finances, why are YOU any more deserving of any spare tickets than a REAL CCFC fan?

Outstanding bit of research.

NO TICKETS LEFT, SORRY!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:06 pm

nerd wrote:Sadly, it makes my life easier when people freely give out information.

"Sports

I have no stadium card cos granted my wife and son are down more than me but i do follow cardiff when i'm down - and lads i never expected to receive a ticket in front of any Cardiff City supporter - all I asked was for help in obtaining one - but obviously i'm not getting any help so i'll leave it at that

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:11 pm

pete23863 wrote:

"Sports

I have no stadium card cos granted my wife and son are down more than me but i do follow cardiff when i'm down - and lads i never expected to receive a ticket in front of any Cardiff City supporter - all I asked was for help in obtaining one - but obviously i'm not getting any help so i'll leave it at that

You seem to have more clubs than Tiger Woods.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:12 pm

Cheerio then mr plastic prick!!

Try ccmb!! There a nice bunch ;)

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:14 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Cheerio then mr plastic prick!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Cheerio then mr plastic prick!!

Oh, yes, there's a thought.

Contact a poster over there, TLG. He'll do his best to help you out.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:31 pm

My mate watches the Flyers........but he has a stadium card :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:34 pm

I will have 3 tickets on Sunday. Unfortunately for you they are for myself and my 2 boys. No cash will make me part with them. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:40 pm

PtB wrote:My mate watches the Flyers........but he has a stadium card :lol:

The silly c**t will be in Madrid next weekend. Bad planning!!!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:44 pm

The club only sold 1000 today, 1000 left to sell.