Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are We a Hard Working Predictable Team?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:56 am

Are we now a hard working predictable team that the opposition have worked out? Playing Kenny up front by himself for the majority of the season. Everyone knows that the players cannot be accused of lack of effort the amount of running that they do.

I am not 100% sure about Rudy at this time but when he played against Posh the other night he gave us another option and something for the Posh defence to think about. Perhaps it would be worthwhile for Malky to mix it up a bit. Perhaps we have become a bit predictable and thats why we have not been getting results recently? :ayatollah:

Re: Are We a Hard Working Predictable Team?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:58 am

I do think we have to mix it up a little more, but going away from home yesterday was always going to be 451 - at home I'd like to see us a push the game a bit more.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:00 am

Agreed, I can understand 451 away from home but when we are at home lets get at the opposition and give them something to think about. A change to the formation would not hurt. We need to be getting the 3 points at home. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:16 pm

I think 451 works best with 2 fast wingers which we haven't got,we can't fault malkay and players though,they ve done well all season,we still got chance of playoffs and a cup final next week.hopefully we can bring another striker in and a winger and try and push on again after final.