Re: Chisora's a pri*k

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:53 am

Just the fact that two plodding soviets now dominate the Heavyweight
division, and that two run of the mill Cockney wide boys are in with a
shout of big money and world titles tells us all we need to know about
the weight class.

Big, black athletic Americans now gravitate towards Basketball and
American Football. Its where the money is, and White America bends
over backwards to give them scholarships. I know what I'd choose!!!

Leaving the fat bloaters to try forge a career out of what money is
left in heavyweight boxing, or more to the point. To see what they
can manage to squeeze out of the promoters.

Thank God for Lightweights, featherweights, Middleweights, welters,
Mexicans and Puerto Ricans.

Or my favourite sport would be dead and buried... and its on its last legs!!! :evil:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:21 pm

i rest my case after whats been brought out today.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:15 pm

The way the both klitschos and haye treated chisora last year was shocking and used him as a puppet to actually get a fight with haye and if everyone thinks the klitschos are gentlemen of the sport then they are deluded they are clever and smart and they know what they are doing but saying that I can't condone chisora actions uderstandabley angry from way they treated him but shouldn't of resorted to what he did

Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:21 pm

I'm gonna burn him
I'm gonna physically shoot him
my entourage is bigger than his

:lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:23 pm

We all know what happened last night. Derek 'the bum' Chisora, who's fuckin' shite, by the way, was in a world title fight, when he had no business being there, having lost two of his previous three fights. Guess what happened? Yep, he lost yet again, as expected. That was the end of Derek Chisora right there as a boxer. No question in my mind that he was never going to get another big payday in his life.

I suspect that Chisora knew this too, which is why he approached Haye in the way that he did. He approached Haye like that because he saw it as his last opportunity to cause a scene and pull himself into contention for a big fight. He wanted to mug Haye out so that Haye would have no choice but to fight him. He also wanted to deflect attention from what was an utterly embarassing performance from a fighter who had no right being in a world title fight. He got his wish on both counts. His only problem was that he got what he wanted, but not in the way he wanted. He got his fight, but not his pay day and, I suspect, never will get that pay day. No one's talking about the fight though!

Chisora's an embarassment In the ring and out of the ring.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:46 pm

bigboybazza wrote:We all know what happened last night. Derek 'the bum' Chisora, who's fuckin' shite, by the way, was in a world title fight, when he had no business being there, having lost two of his previous three fights. Guess what happened? Yep, he lost yet again, as expected. That was the end of Derek Chisora right there as a boxer. No question in my mind that he was never going to get another big payday in his life.

I suspect that Chisora knew this too, which is why he approached Haye in the way that he did. He approached Haye like that because he saw it as his last opportunity to cause a scene and pull himself into contention for a big fight. He wanted to mug Haye out so that Haye would have no choice but to fight him. He also wanted to deflect attention from what was an utterly embarassing performance from a fighter who had no right being in a world title fight. He got his wish on both counts. His only problem was that he got what he wanted, but not in the way he wanted. He got his fight, but not his pay day and, I suspect, never will get that pay day. No one's talking about the fight though!

Chisora's an embarassment In the ring and out of the ring.

The last thing that could be said of Chisora last night in the ring was that it was an "utterly embarassing performance".

Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:54 pm

He lost every round bar 1. Thats embaressing.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Chisora was mentaly beaten before tyson fury fight and he lost fair and square and his last fight for european title he was robbed point blank everyone in the boxing world knows he beat helenus it was a shit home town decision and against vitali he gave a great effort even though he lost fair and square a lot of close rounds and can't say thet its embarrsing is bit much! He deserves a lot of credit for his performance in the ring not out of the ring which is beyond disrespectful but its not the last you will se chisora he will beat fury if had rematch