Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chisora's a pri*k

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:27 pm

No respect for the sport or vitali. Tosser.

And Frank Warren.

Re: Chisora's a pri*k

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Why should he respect the Klitschkos, both of whom are utter dicks for the way they've ruined heavyweight boxing?

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:30 pm

nerd wrote:Why should he respect the Klitschkos, both of whom are utter dicks for the way they've ruined heavyweight boxing?

Slapping someone in the weigh in and spitting water in Vladimir's face is no way to respect boxing.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:33 pm

bleed_blue wrote:
nerd wrote:Why should he respect the Klitschkos, both of whom are utter dicks for the way they've ruined heavyweight boxing?

Slapping someone in the weigh in and spitting water in Vladimir's face is no way to respect boxing.

Was the brother of his opponent being in the dressing room, delaying the fight whining about wraps when he had NOT been present at the rules meeting, respecting boxing?

Has the sometimes dubious points scoring for the Klitsckos, no doubt due to the overwhelming number of fights in Germany, respected sport of boxing?

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:35 pm

nerd wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:

Was the brother of his opponent being in the dressing room, delaying the fight whining about wraps when he had NOT been present at the rules meeting, respecting boxing?

Has the sometimes dubious points scoring for the Klitsckos, no doubt due to the overwhelming number of fights in Germany, respected sport of boxing?

Somebody's getting a bit fretty. calm down calm down.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:41 pm

dont be fooled.play acting. its a advertisment, to make you buy in to the sky pay per view. i bet that girly slap made sky millions of pounds :roll:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:42 pm

ninianblue wrote:dont be fooled.play acting. its a advertisment, to make you buy in to the sky pay per view. i bet that girly slap made sky millions of pounds :roll:

Good point.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:43 pm

ninianblue wrote:dont be fooled.play acting. its a advertisment, to make you buy in to the sky pay per view. i bet that girly slap made sky millions of pounds :roll:

No it didn't i did not pay a penny to watch that farce

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:44 pm

bleed_blue wrote:
nerd wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:

Somebody's getting a bit fretty. calm down calm down.

Well, you seem to have been getting somewhat fretty yourself.

The Klitschko brothers have ruined heavyweight boxing.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

No it didn't i did not pay a penny to watch that farce

I watched it on myp2p. :D

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:45 pm

BoxNation is Sky run?

There's legit animosity between Chisora and the Klitschko. Ditto Haye and them.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:46 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

No it didn't i did not pay a penny to watch that farce [/quote
thats because your a tight ass :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:48 pm

Not getting fretty just saying Chisora and Frank warren are pricks :D

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:54 pm

The whole event lacked class, they all behaved disgusting and done the sport no good what so ever but i have to admit that i wouldnt go to the end of my garden to watch chisora and a 40 year old but the drama got people to watch it and like the ex boxers and commentators said, the rest was good marketing

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:54 pm

bleed_blue wrote:Not getting fretty just saying Chisora and Frank warren are pricks :D

Due to "not respecting boxing or Vitali".

If the first was a true reason, then you'd thus also be pointing out the same applies to both Klitschko brother. Maybe not for spitting/slapping, but for the most part the avoidance of tougher fights / overwhelmingly refusing to fight outside Germany / padding of records. Equally disrespectful of boxing, just deemed "acceptable".

Based on that, Haye would have a field day with Vitali. Would still lose in Germany, where he'd need to knock him out, douse his body in petrol and cremate the MF'er to prevent the judges being able to protect Vitali. And even then he'd lose by DQ.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:40 am

few things here. 1, it was on boxnation tonight and for some reason i didnt have to pay,

second to claim the Klitschko have ruined the heavy weight is shambolic, they have not ruined it, they got their own fighting style and they dominate with it. its not their fault that boxing has lacked the next tyson...briton have produced chisora, tyson fury, and lets face hes now a heavyweight, david haye. all 3 arnt world beaters, haye, lets all be honest has had 1 great fight, and thats valuev.

thirdly its all good and fair little arguments and threats to promote a fight, but to slap a opponent in a weigh in, and spit in someones face WHO YOUR NOT FIGHTING is a disgrace, if it was the other way round the race card would be branded.

as for the "changing of the wraps"......freddy roach, personally goes in and checks EVERY opponent of mannys. if the wraps where fine the BBC would of said, sorry they are regulated and they will be worn.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:43 am

bluebird04 wrote:few things here. 1, it was on boxnation tonight and for some reason i didnt have to pay,

second to claim the Klitschko have ruined the heavy weight is shambolic, they have not ruined it, they got their own fighting style and they dominate with it. its not their fault that boxing has lacked the next tyson...briton have produced chisora, tyson fury, and lets face hes now a heavyweight, david haye. all 3 arnt world beaters, haye, lets all be honest has had 1 great fight, and thats valuev.

thirdly its all good and fair little arguments and threats to promote a fight, but to slap a opponent in a weigh in, and spit in someones face WHO YOUR NOT FIGHTING is a disgrace, if it was the other way round the race card would be branded.

as for the "changing of the wraps"......freddy roach, personally goes in and checks EVERY opponent of mannys. if the wraps where fine the BBC would of said, sorry they are regulated and they will be worn.

If the forum had a like button i would be repeatedly pressing it, everything you say is spot on, disgusting behaviour

Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:53 am

cityblue wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:few things here. 1, it was on boxnation tonight and for some reason i didnt have to pay,

If the forum had a like button i would be repeatedly pressing it, everything you say is spot on, disgusting behaviour

Nerds gunna love you two :lol: Bluebird04 is spot on.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:12 am

Just to add some information, it was on Boxnation for free because the company that was taking subscriptions was having problems distributing it for a fee so they just decided to abandon its pay-per-view status and show it for free. To add in my two cents, heavyweight boxing is shit because lots of individuals are to blame. You can blame the Klitschkos, Chisora, Haye, the boxing organisations or whoever... they are all at fault.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:42 am

The problem is the Klitschkos do have that style, and now you tend to find others feel that's the pattern to use. Leads to generally dull fights. Heavyweight boxing has declined, that's mostly down to "larger" Americans gravitating more towards American Football, Basketball, MMA these days.

The Klitschko's overwhelmingly stay and fight in Germany, their home base, where they are revered and do receive beneficial scoring. They are good, but overrated, so I don't believe that's necessarily affected results. Equally, some of their opponents have smacked of record padding.

re: the wraps, as Warren pointed out, the BBBC representative magically went AWOL during the controversy. Wladimir was the one kicking off, talking about the rules etc when he was not present at the rules meeting the previous day.

One thing is for sure, based upon last nights fight, Haye would have a great chance against Vitali. Assuming the Klitschkos actually want that fight to take place.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:54 am

Spot on fella unlike nerd, who thinks he is always right but rarely is :roll:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:58 am

Just read about Chisora-Haye brawl. Based upon that, I'm now tending to agree CHisora is a prick after all.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:16 am

nerd wrote:Just read about Chisora-Haye brawl. Based upon that, I'm now tending to agree CHisora is a prick after all.

Watch it on YouTube. Haye could be off to prison... Shouldn't have been in there causing problems then glasses chisora and hits booth with a tri pod... f*cking crazy!!!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:21 am

Western Blue wrote:
nerd wrote:Just read about Chisora-Haye brawl. Based upon that, I'm now tending to agree CHisora is a prick after all.

Watch it on YouTube. Haye could be off to prison... Shouldn't have been in there causing problems then glasses chisora and hits booth with a tri pod... f*cking crazy!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/17088021

Classless. Chisora and Haye.

The Klitshckos, the younger one especially, true gents of the sport.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:24 am

nerd wrote:

BoxNation is Sky run?

There's legit animosity between Chisora and the Klitschko. Ditto Haye and them.

There was a cock up that meant the fight was broadcast free.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:37 am

I take a previous statement back. Doesn't look like Haye glasses him but hits him twice second he just still has a bottle in his hand. Knocks chisora down though!!!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:26 am

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri= ... TLokwDXk-M

Heard Chisoras been arrested.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:30 am

Yea tried to board his plane

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:38 am

The whole heavyweight division is shit and boxing in general is shit. Too many people getting a slice of the pie when they don't deserve it.

Can anyone tell me why we haven't seen Mayweather vs Pacquiao? It'd be the biggest fight in boxing money wise and would spark a fire in the ass of the sport. At the moment the heavyweight boxing hasn't got a true champion, instead two brothers who are able to pick and choose fights, in a country where they will always have the advantage. They also have the unique advantage of not having to have big fights after big fight. They can get away with one of them having a big fight then fighting nobodys for a while the other does the opposite. Have you seen Wlad's next opponent? No name loser who will get brushed aside within 6 rounds. If the Klitschkos where one fighter they'd have lost the titles by now.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:40 am

MyNameIsAled wrote:The whole heavyweight division is shit and boxing in general is shit. Too many people getting a slice of the pie when they don't deserve it.

Can anyone tell me why we haven't seen Mayweather vs Pacquiao? It'd be the biggest fight in boxing money wise and would spark a fire in the ass of the sport. At the moment the heavyweight boxing hasn't got a true champion, instead two brothers who are able to pick and choose fights, in a country where they will always have the advantage. They also have the unique advantage of not having to have big fights after big fight. They can get away with one of them having a big fight then fighting nobodys for a while the other does the opposite. Have you seen Wlad's next opponent? No name loser who will get brushed aside within 6 rounds. If the Klitschkos where one fighter they'd have lost the titles by now.

You can only beat whats put in front of you.

Who have they avoided exactly?

Its not their fault the division is poorer than its ever been.

They conduct themselves well. A credit to the sport.