Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE GOT NO CHANCE

Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:26 pm

just saying that if we play like we did against Ipswich the there goes our chances of the carling cup

Re: WE GOT NO CHANCE

Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Maybe Liverpool will play like we did against Ipswich?

Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Aramore wrote:Maybe Liverpool will play like we did against Ipswich?

very much doubt it

Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:41 pm

I don't care if they put 100 past us (obviously I want us to win though) but aslong as we can say we've been to the league cup final and obviously we get a few pennies from the final, that's all that matters to me.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:47 pm

mad-bad-brad wrote:just saying that if we play like we did against Ipswich the there goes our chances of the carling cup

TBH we were massive underdogs anyway, just enjoy the day and see how it pans out..never say never. :ayatollah: :D

Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:58 pm

Go with the thought that we are expected to lose. Anything less than that that is a bonus. It would be nice to give Liverpool a good game and come out of the match with credit for a good match. If we win, brill. :)

Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:07 pm

I remember saying to my mate as we were in the grange end.

"we got no chance against champions league Leeds utd"

Got to believe till the end!

Will I be down on the way home on the coach if we lose ? Will I f**k!

Will just crack another beer open and think about how were punching way above our weight this season!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:10 pm

mad-bad-brad wrote:just saying that if we play like we did against Ipswich the there goes our chances of the carling cup

So I take it your selling your ticket ? no point going if we got no chance

Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:14 pm

We got a punchers chance, that's good enough for me :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:35 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:I don't care if they put 100 past us (obviously I want us to win though) but aslong as we can say we've been to the league cup final and obviously we get a few pennies from the final, that's all that matters to me.

Exactly the way I feel as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:24 pm

after recent form and results , expectation will be low .. lets hope liverpool play below standard to allow us a small chance ,

also lets hope all city player put in 100% effort ,, cityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

enjoy the day , and great if we could score at least 1 goal

Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:57 pm

attack of the closet liverpool fans

thats what makes me laugh because alot of our fans support liverpool or united as well,
they fear the opposition or give them too much respect,

based on gerrard on suarez having a bad game we have as good a chance as anyone

Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:11 pm

Xcasual wrote:

So I take it your selling your ticket ? no point going if we got no chance

NO i am no plastic!!!!! im cardiff through and through nothing will stop me going mate