Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Quick reminder for Kenny Miller........................

Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:39 pm

goal.jpg
Love ya really Kenny :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Quick reminder for Kenny Miller........................

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:39 am

He don't get this close :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:20 am

It would help if he had players to feed him instead we miss them 5 before him with hoofball from the back to there 6ft 3inch center halfs what the hell is he going to do in the air vs them :roll: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:22 am

:lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:00 am

bluebird1977 wrote:It would help if he had players to feed him instead we miss them 5 before him with hoofball from the back to there 6ft 3inch center halfs what the hell is he going to do in the air vs them :roll: :ayatollah:

I agree, i ended up feeling sorry for kenny,every time we aimlessly hoofed another ball in the air he was getting hopelessly outnumbered and squished by Ipswich defenders
It was so frustrating because i know city are so much better than that,first 20 minutes kenny looked sharp and was making his usual intelligent runs and was brought down for a clear penalty in my opinion

Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:54 pm

In fairness to miller he scored a perfectly good goal against Leicester it was a cracking finish, but yet again another poor decision by the officials went against us :evil: