Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

if we lose the carling cup final

Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:19 pm

i really hope everyone stays to watch liverpool lift the cup and applaud our team, it's a fantastic achievment by malky and the boys to reach the final and we should raise the roof for them on their lap of honour even if the result doesn't go our way. one of the proudest moments i've ever had being a city fan was seeing wembley still full after we lost to pompey, city fans showed our class that day not like premier league fans who f**k off home straight away leaving the place half empty

Re: if we lose the carling cup final

Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Well I for one will be leaving 10 minutes before the end to beat the rush.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Blueyeti wrote:Well I for one will be leaving 10 minutes before the end to beat the rush.

Game could be on a knife edge then with both teams looking for a winning goal, be a shame to miss it if it's us who get it. :D

Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:01 am

CF64 BLUE wrote:
Blueyeti wrote:Well I for one will be leaving 10 minutes before the end to beat the rush.

Game could be on a knife edge then with both teams looking for a winning goal, be a shame to miss it if it's us who get it. :D

Only kidding haven't left early yet, just thought I'd jump on the "people leaving early" bandwagon. :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:58 am

Win or lose our team deserve their lap of honour/applause. It's not every day that teams get to Wembly:D Saying that we have been 4 times in the last 4 years ! :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:09 pm

the blue path wrote:i really hope everyone stays to watch liverpool lift the cup and applaud our team, it's a fantastic achievment by malky and the boys to reach the final and we should raise the roof for them on their lap of honour even if the result doesn't go our way. one of the proudest moments i've ever had being a city fan was seeing wembley still full after we lost to pompey, city fans showed our class that day not like premier league fans who f**k off home straight away leaving the place half empty

Did you hang around after we lost to Blackpool in the play-offs?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:20 pm

HandyLegs wrote:
the blue path wrote:i really hope everyone stays to watch liverpool lift the cup and applaud our team, it's a fantastic achievment by malky and the boys to reach the final and we should raise the roof for them on their lap of honour even if the result doesn't go our way. one of the proudest moments i've ever had being a city fan was seeing wembley still full after we lost to pompey, city fans showed our class that day not like premier league fans who f**k off home straight away leaving the place half empty

Did you hang around after we lost to Blackpool in the play-offs?

Yes I did, but I must admit I didn't applaud the team very much I was in a state of shock and totally devastated

Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:25 pm

I did, but I had a vip box with plenty of booze and we weren't in a rush to head back. It wasnt long before it was just a sea of orange on one side of the ground and everywhere outside. Impossible not to feel totally gutted amid the shouts of "we are premier league say we are premier league" leaving Wembley. :(