Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i dont want anymore negatives waves on this board this week

Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:16 pm

ok we lost today not the end of the world didnt drop any further down the league .ipswich is know out of the way .so wembley here we come lets have a great build upthis week lets be postive we going there and we are going there to win lets be loud but most important lets be proud the blue army on the march again we are going to give it our all this group of players have all ready become city greats by getting us there should they win it they will be city legends of all time.so like i said no negative waves this week please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: i dont want anymore negatives waves on this board this week

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:41 am

i repeat no negativeswaves this week :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:51 am

wembely wembley we are the famous cardiff city and we're going to wembely :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:59 am

cardiff 74 wrote:ok we lost today not the end of the world didnt drop any further down the league .ipswich is know out of the way .so wembley here we come lets have a great build upthis week lets be postive we going there and we are going there to win lets be loud but most important lets be proud the blue army on the march again we are going to give it our all this group of players have all ready become city greats by getting us there should they win it they will be city legends of all time.so like i said no negative waves this week please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Totally agree

Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:25 pm

AGREE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:39 pm

tommo blue wrote:AGREE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WE ARE CARDIFF - YOU KNOW WE ARE
THE MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS - YOU KNOW WE ARE
WE'RE GUNNA BEAT YOU - YOU KNOW WE ARE
WE'RE CARDIFF CITY - YOU KNOW WE ARE!!!!

KEEP THE FAITH AND BELIEVE

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: