Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OUR "FANS" REACTIONS

Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Reading some of the ridiculous over-reactions on here remind me that we aren't the best fans in the world, in fact we're no where near the best. Every team has a poor run, this is Malkys first season and yes we may finsh mid table but let's be honest, that's what a lot of us expected so let's look at the fact that we're in the Carling Cup final and realise that we still have a brilliant manager, players who care and are still going to have a great season no matter what happens.

Have a think about you're reactions because you're making yourselves look like idiots

Re: OUR "FANS" REACTIONS

Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:07 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:Reading some of the ridiculous over-reactions on here remind me that we aren't the best fans in the world, in fact we're no where near the best. Every team has a poor run, this is Malkys first season and yes we may finsh mid table but let's be honest, that's what a lot of us expected so let's look at the fact that we're in the Carling Cup final and realise that we still have a brilliant manager, players who care and are still going to have a great season no matter what happens.

Have a think about you're reactions because you're making yourselves look like idiots

There are some right numpties on here - & Im going to merge all the pathetic posts into one thread so they can all be depressives together..... :roll:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:07 pm

exactly, too many idiots on here that think we should win every game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:08 pm

Well said and totally agree!!!! :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:09 pm

I read posts and can just imagine a 10 year old having a tantrum and throwing things around the room while they post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Its so pathetic that it actually cheers me up after a bad result.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:10 pm

But we're bigger than Barcelona remember? :roll: :lol:

All seriousness a blip happens to all teams but I think our fans are the worst when it comes to admitting its just not gone our way. They blame everything from the chairman to the tea lady, pretty stupid really

Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:12 pm

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this then. Craig, can we just have a secion on this forum for threads when we lose so they can all skulk into those threads and keep themselves amused with their own bitterness lol

Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:19 pm

Right i have got to say this in defence of these people. When we loose, or a goal is conceded then we like to take it out on someone or we think fooking nasty things that we all feel at the time. Given a little time to reflect and those thoughts leave our heads.
But a message board the first thing we do is exercise our fingers and a load of drivel comes out that we wish later we could delete. But hey its a message board and better we take it out on each other rather than the Cat or Dog or the Wife or in CSB case the Boyfriend :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Right i have got to say this in defence of these people. When we loose, or a goal is conceded then we like to take it out on someone or we think fooking nasty things that we all feel at the time. Given a little time to reflect and those thoughts leave our heads.
But a message board the first thing we do is exercise our fingers and a load of drivel comes out that we wish later we could delete. But hey its a message board and better we take it out on each other rather than the Cat or Dog or the Wife or in CSB case the Boyfriend :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Baz won't be happy :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:23 pm

Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Right i have got to say this in defence of these people. When we loose, or a goal is conceded then we like to take it out on someone or we think fooking nasty things that we all feel at the time. Given a little time to reflect and those thoughts leave our heads.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Baz won't be happy :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

I know he's always fooking Dopey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry Barrie loves ya really !! Does that sound Gay ?

Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:24 pm

yea some people are off there heads we lost and yea we are all gutted but I will support my club in the run in in 32 years of supporting city its never been so good.

Gutted we lost always am when we lose but we are in the mix and you can't argue with that .

If you wanna moan piss off if you wanna support the club like most of us do then show it we can be the 12th man.

2000 at home to bury in the 4th division is time to moan not now never been so good. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:31 pm

i dont think its so much the fact we lost i think it the fact that 4 weeks ago we were looking at autos and now we are looking at dropping out of the playoffs 2 league wins in 7 only 6 wins in 16 in all competitions... people are getting worried,, :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:35 pm

JamesM wrote:i dont think its so much the fact we lost i think it the fact that 4 weeks ago we were looking at autos and now we are looking at dropping out of the playoffs 2 league wins in 7 only 6 wins in 16 in all competitions... people are getting worried,, :ayatollah:

they need to realize there is still a long way to go

Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:38 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
JamesM wrote:i dont think its so much the fact we lost i think it the fact that 4 weeks ago we were looking at autos and now we are looking at dropping out of the playoffs 2 league wins in 7 only 6 wins in 16 in all competitions... people are getting worried,, :ayatollah:

they need to realize there is still a long way to go

bang on ... we still can go up its just worrying with our recent form but i will back them all the way :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:58 pm

Win, loose draw who cares, I'll still give them my support. But there's plenty of easy games left to pick up points anyway.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:13 pm

We lose a couple of games and you get comments like "game over" and people saying we now cant get promoted, were 4th in the league for Christ sake.Of course teams have got games in hand, but who with half a brain would say we actually have no chance of promotion at this stage of the season? Were still 5th favourite with the bookies to win the league, and 4th to be promoted! Maybe somebody needs to warn them that they have made a mistake, because there are people on here that think we have "no chance".It doesn't take Carol Vorderman to work out we still are well in it with the points still available!

These people call themselves supporters, with that kind of support we don't need enemies.I wish they would take their dads army style doom and gloom somewhere it might be appreciated like Armageddon on-line for example. As somebody rightfully said these people need to man up and grow a pair. If they havent got a sensible, rational, constructive, argument they should say f###k all. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:54 am

REALITY. HELLO CARDIFF. :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:17 am

We are in a Carling Cup final :lol: who cares about the league fans :roll:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:18 am

bluebird1977 wrote:We are in a Carling Cup final :lol: who cares about the league fans :roll:

yes we are in the carling cup final and that is our next game
i'l say it again WE ARE IN THE CARLING CUP FINAL.
it one of the major domestic trophies we may never see city playing in a final in our life times
is it any wonder that we are getting excited about it
ffs even liverpool fans are going are going nuts for it
if we fail in the league this year (i think we will give a good go at it) i honestly thing malkey will build a side and take us to the promise land :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:55 am

I think its fair to criticise a poor performance without being labeled a plastic or worse,its frustrating to travel away and see your side not play anywhere near as well as they can.Some people go to far sure , singling out one player is what i hate the most but everyones entitled to their opinion