Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'll beglad when Sunday's over

Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:38 pm

I know Malky says the league cup final is not a distration but I believe its done us no favours at all. Players will naturally want to stay out of harms way and stay injury free and our dip in form has been since we beat CP.

We need to get next Sunday out of the way and get back to basics. With the quality of the teams around us we will be lucky to stay in the playoff's given our form at the moment. Please don't get me wrong I think we have the making's of a top Championship team so if we fail to go up this year I for one will lookforward to another go next season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I'll beglad when Sunday's over

Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:39 pm

I dont believe it, thats just a cop out. Just off form, like all teams we are having a sticky patch.

Re: I'll beglad when Sunday's over

Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:42 pm

It dont help that 4-5-1 is not working anymore , miller needs gestede up front with him, drop kiss for vuckic and play 4-1-2-1-2 .. The players are too scared of getting hurt and not playing in the final... I love cardiff but since we beat palace on pens we have been f*cking awful..makes me wonder if its worth it... Gerrard is awful aswell