Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Should Israel be Allowed To Exist?

Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:41 pm

If it's causing all this trouble why don't they move it to Scotland?

Re: Should Israel be Allowed To Exist?

Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:14 pm

No they should not exist - they invaded Palestine, same as those turks, they invaded Cyprus, but this government dont give a shit because our little neighbours from across the water are not intersted unless there is oil involved! :evil:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:37 pm

The english invaded, wales, scotland, ireland, india, africa -fuckin everywhere - should they not exist???

The jews are the most persecuted fuckers on earth.

They've been ethnically cleansed throughout humanity.

Their fuckin holiest place was demolished by muslims in their capital city and replaced with a mosque - no the jews can only pray at the outside (wailing)wall!!!
If the jews are so fuckin dangerous - why is there only one jewish country in the world????

Islam spreading like wildfire - dominating the world and they wont even give up a scrap of desert.
Yes the Palastinians have been shit on - but wouldnt u be paranoid if almost every border around you has the destruction of Israel as a policy????

Fuckin religion - load of bollox :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:51 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:No they should not exist - they invaded Palestine, same as those turks, they invaded Cyprus, but this government dont give a shit because our little neighbours from across the water are not intersted unless there is oil involved! :evil:

The jews had palestine for over 1800 years before the arabs invaded them about 400 years ago. The world has existed before 1948!

Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:03 pm

Dear Johnny Rythmn...i have a better idea why dont you move to Scotland and take that dimwit neath bluebird with you

Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:04 pm

God was having a right auld laugh when he made us wasn't he?

I think God might have given earth has a present to his naughty child and the little fecker is one of those destructive types.

Just like the naughty lad in Toy Story :old:

sid.png

...who has a striking resemblance to Billy Hunt :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:14 pm

The Israeli government NEED to be taken out. However no one will cause them and America are best of buddies. Didn't israel threaten to nuke Iran?

Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:The Israeli government NEED to be taken out. However no one will cause them and America are best of buddies. Didn't israel threaten to nuke Iran?

No, think you'll find it was the other way around.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:35 pm

I don't think the jews have ever had any land, hence the phrase "wandering jew".

They have to live somewhere though, don't they.

Another thing....argh feck it

Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:38 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:The Israeli government NEED to be taken out. However no one will cause them and America are best of buddies. Didn't israel threaten to nuke Iran?

Couldve sworn I heard on the news israel threatened to nuke Tehran.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:42 pm

blue_sword1899 wrote:Dear Johnny Rythmn...i have a better idea why dont you move to Scotland and take that dimwit neath bluebird with you

Hey fuckwit, check your history before shouting the odds on here, as said, America's sister and think they can do what they like, if you want to discuss the history let me know. ;)

Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:43 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

They fooking should do :D

Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

:lol:

Meh, it's inevitable that Iran will get invaded.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:46 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

Nah not ivaded just bombed to fook :lol: :ayatollah: [/img]

Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

Nah not ivaded just bombed to fook :lol: :ayatollah: [/img]

True, well the RAF and RN could have some fun. :D