Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ipswich Defence

Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:00 pm

Ipswich have the worst defensive record in the Championship having conceded 57 goals.

Lets hope we hit the target a few times this afternoon and take the points but we never seem to do well there. :ayatollah:

Re: Ipswich Defence

Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Let's hope miller's brought his shooting boots today :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:33 pm

Maybe he'll rest Miller today. He ca'nt hit a barn door at the moment.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:38 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:Maybe he'll rest Miller today. He ca'nt hit a barn door at the moment.

and play who?

Give quinn a run out up top is it? :lol:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:47 pm

3.1 to City, no problems from them today mate. Turner is going to mark the shit out of Chops, we have plenty of attacking options and were going to rip there defence to shreds 15 shots on target at least!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:54 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:Maybe he'll rest Miller today. He ca'nt hit a barn door at the moment.

Miller had a disallowed goal at Leicester and one cleared off the line Tuesday. I think he's doing fine, but he is due a goal, hopefully he'll get one today. If not, he'll score the winner in the final. ;)

Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:56 pm

glammy74 wrote:

and play who?

Give quinn a run out up top is it? :lol:

To be fair, there is Mason, Earnie and (cough) Jon Parkin who could play alongside Rudy, assuming we keep to our fluid diamond of course. I would never drop Miller personally mind.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:17 pm

Same team as tuesday i hope .. Gestede was quality that night imo... I hope whitts shoots a bit more today. He seems to want to play it through more lately ... Or shoot from corners :lol: :ayatollah: