Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

wembley, not a chance

Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:29 am

i have been reading through some of your comments regarding the carling cup , you lot to be honest do not have a hope in hell of beating liverpool next week, you do not have the class to compete with the likes of liverpool, i am affraid it is going to be another sad trip to london for you guys. can anyone tell me what the deal is with you guys smacking your head, no one gets it!!!!

Re: wembley, not a chance

Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:32 am

Rap up cock!

Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:40 am

Go do one and tell us something we don't know ;) :lol:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:42 am

j.m2672 wrote:i have been reading through some of your comments regarding the carling cup , you lot to be honest do not have a hope in hell of beating liverpool next week, you do not have the class to compete with the likes of liverpool, i am affraid it is going to be another sad trip to london for you guys. can anyone tell me what the deal is with you guys smacking your head, no one gets it!!!!

Terrible thing jealousy. :roll:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:47 am

didnt get a ticket in our end ? Even though your liverpool

Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:53 am

j.m2672 wrote:i have been reading through some of your comments regarding the carling cup , you lot to be honest do not have a hope in hell of beating liverpool next week, you do not have the class to compete with the likes of liverpool, i am affraid it is going to be another sad trip to london for you guys. can anyone tell me what the deal is with you guys smacking your head, no one gets it!!!!

arsenal 1 birmingham city 2.plenty of hope i,d say

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:26 am

Thank you for your interesting, articulate and insightful comments.

For your information, we don't care because not a single Cardiff supporter will actually attend the game at Wembley apart from Anthony Gerrard's dad - and he is a Liverpool fan really.

The whole of our ticket allocation has been bought by "Scousers" from Newport, apart from 200 which have got into the hands of Den Haag and Swansea, and 50 to Millwall.

I sold my ticket to Dai from Lliswerry for £4,000 who will be watching his Scouse heroes for the first time.

He doesn't know why he started "supporting" Liverpool but it's definitely nothing to do with the fact they didn't lose a game between 1978 and 1989 and won every trophy in the world, including La Liga four times in a row.

As for Cardiff not having the class to compete with the mighty Liverpool, I refer you to their dreadful results this season - which include draws with Wigan, Blackburn and Swansea. Oooh scary.

We've won it 22 times, 22 times, the Welsh Cup, we've won it 22 times...

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:54 am

Strangely enough, I can remember the Blackburn fans saying exactly the same thing to us before we played them and look what happened to them. :lol: