Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

formation

Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:49 am

Do we start with Rudy and miller, Ipswich have leaked more goals than anyone. or do we show them respect and start with just Miller, who is not in great form, imo

Re: formation

Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:01 am

For me - back to 4-5-1 away from home. I think we need to really win the midfield battle today! The boys are playing for a Wembley Shirt today.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:30 am

Merlin wrote:For me - back to 4-5-1 away from home. I think we need to really win the midfield battle today! The boys are playing for a Wembley Shirt today.

I would agree if Miller was in better form, now I have said that he will score. :D I fancy us today, what's the situation on yellow cards,have we got anyone on the edge of a ban

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:01 am

think blake should come in for gerrard we need some pace against chops and scotland :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:43 am

troobloo3339 wrote:think blake should come in for gerrard we need some pace against chops and scotland :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Blakes best position imo, he may have had his chance there if kev wasn't injured

Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:59 pm

Back to 4-4-1-1 for me with mason back in.

Also Blake or Keinan for Gerrard.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:07 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Back to 4-4-1-1 for me with mason back in.

Can't see Gerrard losing his place (alas) and I think Vuckic and maybe Harris stand a good chance of playing (Harris from the bench) as they can't play in the final.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:08 pm

RFMH wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Back to 4-4-1-1 for me with mason back in.

Can't see Gerrard losing his place (alas) and I think Vuckic and maybe Harris stand a good chance of playing (Harris from the bench) as they can't play in the final.

Oh its not who I think will play, Its who I would play.

I think it will be the same team but Conway in for Rudy

Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm

Fair enough, I think Turner and Keinan > Turner and Gerrard is right though.