Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How long do you think the novelty of the new stadium....

Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Will last?

If we were to stay in the Championship say the next 5 years do you think our crowds will still be around the 20k mark?

Re: How long do you think the novelty of the new stadium....

Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:35 pm

maccydee wrote:Will last?

If we were to stay in the Championship say the next 5 years do you think our crowds will still be around the 20k mark?

If i am really honest if we are still there next yr they will get a lot less in my opinion.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

If i am really honest if we are still there next yr they will get a lot less in my opinion.

.................. unless they swap the Canton and Grange and get that electric atmosphere back

Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:15 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

.................. unless they swap the Canton and Grange and get that electric atmosphere back

Then I and virtually every fan would love it.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:31 pm

One of the reasons i'm looking forward to West Brom tomorrow, right next to the home fans.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:01 am

Which is the best area to go in?

I haven't actually been yet.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:25 am

It's hard to tell. Both the Bob Bank and Canton Stand claim to make more noise. I'm in the Canton Stand and love it. It doesn't make a massive difference though I don't think. Just depends whether you want to stand or sit.