Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Supporters club coaches?

Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:15 pm

Do any of you know how far from wembley they will park? And how long they will wait after the game before they leave without you haha .... Also will i be able to park in the stadium whilst im at wembley and dropped off back at CCS? Probably should of asked when i was down there but was too exited! :ayatollah:

Re: Supporters club coaches?

Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:29 pm

if you want to go directly to the stadium use national express

Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:51 am

JamesM wrote:Do any of you know how far from wembley they will park? And how long they will wait after the game before they leave without you haha .... Also will i be able to park in the stadium whilst im at wembley and dropped off back at CCS? Probably should of asked when i was down there but was too exited! :ayatollah:

They park in the huge Wembley Coach Park that was built next to the stadium for such events :lol: :lol: :lol:
They will leave as soon as possible, which usually takes around an hour with the amount of traffic there, and yes you should be OK leaving your car in Citys car park. You will be dropped off where you got on. :old: ;)

And and by the way, when you get off the coach in Wembley, you will see a big building with a big arch spanning over it, head for there, you may notice a few others going that way as well. ;)

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:02 am

And and by the way, when you get off the coach in Wembley, you will see a big building with a big arch spanning over it, head for there, you may notice a few others going that way as well.

Is that the new super Tescos they have built there?

Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Thanks for answering guys.... Cant wait to get into the big super tesco!!!....they will leave as soon as possible does that mean after the final whistle? or if we lose will we not be allowed to watch the cup be lifted.... Obviously if we win they will wait ... (i hope) haha cheers again :ayatollah: