Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I am going To cry if we lose against liverpool

Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:58 pm

Yes I am still a kid but I think everyone is taking it easy saying Liverpool will win no questions asked. I was watching sport Wales and city players are saying its a day out we will try our best, by the way the saying it is like why am I going if the team don't have confidence, liverpool are shit, I would actually cry if we lose as I think Cardiff will win but the way the players are going on with it makes me wonder why do I bother....

Re: I am going To cry if we lose against liverpool

Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:05 pm

If I felt certain Liverpool would win I wouldn't go. Keep the faith

Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:07 pm

aak wrote:Yes I am still a kid but I think everyone is taking it easy saying Liverpool will win no questions asked. I was watching sport Wales and city players are saying its a day out we will try our best, by the way the saying it is like why am I going if the team don't have confidence, liverpool are shit, I would actually cry if we lose as I think Cardiff will win but the way the players are going on with it makes me wonder why do I bother....

lets look on the realistic side, they have beaten man city and chelsea to get to this cup final, as well as man utd in the fa cup...

but they have also lost by 4 goals to spurs and held to countless draws with norwich, swansea etc. and defeats to bolton, stoke etc.

we will never know which liverpool team turn up for the final, but on paper they should be favorites and rightly so. but ill be dammed if cardiff dont give them a bloody good game and if we are to be beaten, liverpool will have to be at their best to do it!

Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Yeah, but the way Cardiff city players are going about it there taking it like a day out and play how they like :( :cry: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:14 pm

liverpool have had a few upsets in the cups. when we went to wembley for the fa cup final. they were knocked out by barnsley. ? and we only lost 2-1 to them at home in the fa cup. this time we are at home. :ayatollah: dodgy team liverpool. 1-0 to the city :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:32 pm

Keep the faith, I've got a funny feelin it's goin to b a high scorin game, 3-2 city! £10 treble goin on Wales, Cardiff and stoke. That would make the perfect wkend!!

Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:11 am

You kidding me? You dont go to a final and dont try you muppet. :roll:

We are all proud and grateful we have got there. Going to Wembley and watching a team who works with eachother and play for the shirt is going to be great. We come long way and yes its going to be sad if we loose but watching our great king Malky Mackay on the touchline shouting his boll*cks off is going to be great! :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:16 am

That's the great thing about sport - never underestimate the power of the underdog!

Whatever happens in the final though I'll be proud of Cardiff City! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:54 am

We do what we want. We are Cardif City. We do what we want. 3-1. Come on the City. :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:29 am

would love to beat liverpool just to piss all the plastic glory supporters off that support them that have never seen em play at anfield.
Hate liverpool city to win 2-1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:53 am

If Bolton can beat them we can beat them, its all on the day, anything's possible, come on city.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:21 pm

Can someone get them those 'spice boys' suit they had in I think in 95 or 96 :lol: