Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CHRONICLE

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:33 pm

Just watched it and thought it was Excellent.....
Superhero movie with a massive twist..

Re: CHRONICLE

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:42 pm

whats the twist? go on dare you. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Say nothing for fook sake im just about to put it on! Lol Been looking forward to it!

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:52 pm

Saw it last week and thought it was very good. The Grey is a good film too :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:56 pm

the twist is......go and watch it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:12 pm

;)

Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Great film but not really a twist :?

Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:58 am

People have had mixed reviews on The Grey personally I've seen both and The Grey is one of the best films I have watched in ages..look out for the secret ending after the credits too

Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:06 am

Brew in relation to the style of the average " Superhero" movie , it has a twist.
It's not all American cheese save th damsel in distress superhero movie,
And it touch's well on the social standings of popularity groupings within high schools as well as domestic abuse within the family home ......

Haven't seen the Grey but trailer looks good and everyone I've spoken to said they enjoyed it, so I will entertain it at some point..

Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:13 am

It was very good, a little bit like Matilda for adults, but still well shot, well acted, effects were great and the characters were believable. my only issue was:

-----------:SPOILERS:----------

Why does he try and mug people he knows and rob a shop?

He could fly to the other end of America or just walk up to a ATM machine rip it out of the wall and take the money that way

-----------:SPOILERS END:----------

Other than that I thought it was really good.