Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Arsenal v Spurs on the same day................

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:32 pm

as our Carling Cup Final.............WTF

Well planned.

Think the jacks are playing also but not as near!!

Re: Arsenal v Spurs on the same day................

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:34 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:as our Carling Cup Final.............WTF

Well planned.

Think the jacks are playing also but not as near!!

More then enough police in london to cope with 2 big games. The jacks are at stoke i think.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Car parking will be trouble :/

Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:04 pm

aak wrote:Car parking will be trouble :/

Fek parking!! ---- coach coach coach!! ----drink drink drink!!! :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:08 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
aak wrote:Car parking will be trouble :/

Fek parking!! ---- coach coach coach!! ----drink drink drink!!! :ayatollah:

But make sure you get off at the right place this time, it's a long walk from the North Circular. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:11 pm

:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D hic!! :thefinger: :thumbup: :bounce:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:07 pm

Cracking wkend of sport. Group of us travelling up saturday early doors from Neath. Premier inn Watford, staying sat and sun (only extra £10 to stay sun nite, thought it would b rude not to)! Rugby sat afternoon, boxin sat nite and main event sun! Missus still given me shit for stayin the extra nite. Think I'll prob buy her a muzzle to give me a break b4 nxt wkend! BARMY ARMY!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:53 pm

North Wales Blue wrote:Cracking wkend of sport. Group of us travelling up saturday early doors from Neath. Premier inn Watford, staying sat and sun (only extra £10 to stay sun nite, thought it would b rude not to)! Rugby sat afternoon, boxin sat nite and main event sun! Missus still given me shit for stayin the extra nite. Think I'll prob buy her a muzzle to give me a break b4 nxt wkend! BARMY ARMY!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Rugby?? --wots that en?? :?

Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:55 pm

Good of them to put one of those games between some smalls clubs on around the same time as Cardiff's arrival at our second home.

Will be good for some of their fans to see a true world class club with their own eyes rather than having to rely on their Radio.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:00 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
North Wales Blue wrote:Cracking wkend of sport. Group of us travelling up saturday early doors from Neath. Premier inn Watford, staying sat and sun (only extra £10 to stay sun nite, thought it would b rude not to)! Rugby sat afternoon, boxin sat nite and main event sun! Missus still given me shit for stayin the extra nite. Think I'll prob buy her a muzzle to give me a break b4 nxt wkend! BARMY ARMY!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Rugby is a piss up where fat women in short skirts and cowboy hats cheer on fat blokes huffing and puffing for 80 min.
i dont get it either BS

Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:25 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

Rugby is a piss up where fat women in short skirts and cowboy hats cheer on fat blokes huffing and puffing for 80 min.
i dont get it either BS

i'll be in boreham wood next saturday afternoon. hope theres little intrest in the rugby there.