Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CONFUSION ON THE ''C'' ON WEMBLEY TICKETS...

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:38 pm

People were asking what C meant on the tickets.

C = Concession.

I bought 3 Wembley tickets for season ticket holder mates as well as mine. None of them are students or OAP' s there in there 30' 40's...

Same has happened to Baz, he aint no f*cking student :lol:

Club now want me to take my tickets down to have them checked..... :roll:

Any one else got a random C on there tickets? :ayatollah:

Re: CONFUSION ON THE ''C'' ON WEMBLEY TICKETS...

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:50 pm

ME :D

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:50 pm

More ticket office cock ups :roll: I suppose they will be paying for the petrol :roll:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:52 pm

2blue2handle wrote:More ticket office cock ups :roll: I suppose they will be paying for the petrol :roll:
if they want to pay my wages (in cash used £5 notes) or the dopey fuckers can come to me, cos if i cant get into the final i will seek legal action

Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:03 pm

2blue2handle wrote:More ticket office cock ups :roll: I suppose they will be paying for the petrol :roll:

Luke I very rarely knock the club or its staff, but this is a huge f**k up. In the Canton Cross tuesday, we were all given our tickets, and I reckon out of 30 tickets, 20 had C printed on then, yet all paid full price and none are oap's or students!

Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:22 pm

I've very rarely had good service in the ticket office, I hope rather than expect anything they ever do to be right

Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Warning don't go ticket office if ur tickets have a C on it. Mine has a C I phoned the club they sed ovb ur lying bring the tickets back to the office and pay anther half the money on top so they can swap it so basically u are paying on top I sed Kk I will go but I ain't, don't go!! The stewards I'n Wembley wont even know what te C means! If I was u write a P on it next to the C and if they say y theres a P say it's adult ticket I wrote CP Coz Collin park bought em for me and he wrote his initials :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:57 pm

aak wrote:Warning don't go ticket office if ur tickets have a C on it. Mine has a C I phoned the club they sed ovb ur lying bring the tickets back to the office and pay anther half the money on top so they can swap it so basically u are paying on top I sed Kk I will go but I ain't, don't go!! The stewards I'n Wembley wont even know what te C means! If I was u write a P on it next to the C and if they say y theres a P say it's adult ticket I wrote CP Coz Collin park bought em for me and he wrote his initials :ayatollah:

But you would have had a reciept with what you paid anyway. If your local your better off popping in and getting it swapped.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:00 pm

Nope I went on Sunday! They write you fan number down and how many tickets u bought :/ no nothing only tickets

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:10 pm

aak wrote:Nope I went on Sunday! They write you fan number down and how many tickets u bought :/ no nothing only tickets

Terrible organisation from the clubs ticket office as usual :roll:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Tel me about, the stewards wont make a fuss over it as 90k people will be in the stadium and the stewards have to rush things aslOng the ticket scans in the machine everyone will be fine what do you think. :D

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:17 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
aak wrote:Nope I went on Sunday! They write you fan number down and how many tickets u bought :/ no nothing only tickets

Terrible organisation from the clubs ticket office as usual :roll:

Well, it is our first time to wembley. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:17 pm

It is our first time at the carling cup final so expect some problems! Although it is our fourth visit to wembley so you'd expect the problems to be ironed out :D

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:20 pm

dropebluebird wrote:It is our first time at the carling cup final so expect some problems! Although it is our fourth visit to wembley so you'd expect the problems to be ironed out :D

I know, they've had three practice runs and still fucked up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:15 pm

im sure wembley use the same sytem than what the ccs uses and it flashes diffrent colours for diffrent ages such as conccesion and adult tickets

Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:03 am

Waiting for my ticket to arrive as i wasn't a nerd camped out all night at the ticket office :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:25 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Waiting for my ticket to arrive as i wasn't a nerd camped out all night at the ticket office :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

same here mate :D