Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Been charged full price for a concession

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:19 pm

I bought tickets for friends one of whom is a concession, after I had payed, I realised that they had charged full price for him, £56 and not £28, I phoned the ticket line and they said they can't do nothing I've got to phone Cardiff City ticket line, I then phoned the ticket line to be told that they couldn't deal :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: with it brcause the demand was so high, this was on the 12th they said to phone back this Friday 17/02/12, I have just got off the phone only to be told that I have got to take the ticket to Cardiff and get a replacement, I live in Maesteg and am working throughout the week, any suggestions?

Re: Been charged full price for a concession

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:25 pm

cut your losses mate.. by the time u sort out gettin down the stadium etc its gonna cost u the best part o £20, by the time you get home you'll be down money

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Photo copy the ticket - explain the situation on a short note underneath with your name address and fan no., Fax it to the club and ASK for a refund of the over-payed amount? They should be able to refund it back to the card you payed with? (if you payed by card that is?)

If you don't ask you don't get - things in writing are usually dealt with more efficiently.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:42 pm

Cheers for that, will not let the money go, can't afford to lose £28

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:56 pm

The same has happened to me, I will chase it all the way, ticket master phoned me back I ordered the tickets and on inspection I have noticed they have charged me full on all 4 tickets instead of 3+half :(

Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:10 pm

It happened to me in the play -off Final against Blackpool when i was charged full price for my 14 year old son :roll: So i think Ticketmaster has been doing this for a while :evil:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:15 pm

When I gave them the details I said that the person was old age and the reason why I wanted the tickets in the seats I had chosen was to make it easyer on him.

It seems as if there are a few of us out there, we need to keep this link going to find out how many of us have got the same problem. :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:27 pm

I got mine at Student price £28

Although, I dont think it's come through the post yet :? :lol:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:07 pm

the hole thing is a toal f**k up, I havnt long got off the phone to them. They want me to travel back down with my tickets to have them checked. :roll: How does get tai f**k sound :roll: