Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Happy as a pig in shit

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:09 pm

Didnt think i'd be going to wembley as I didnt get a season ticket this year due to work but some kind fellow from bridgend and a member of this forum (Blue bird for life) kindly gave up his spare ticket for me and even drove down to the stadium to wait in line to pick it up.. Absolute diamond geeza and a thoroughly bloody nice chap.. See you at wembley :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Happy as a pig in shit

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:15 pm

All I can say to that is - We're a good bunch! ;)

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:19 pm

He's a gem, never spoken to the bloke until yesterday, he was on a job in merthyr, drove to cardiff got the ticket then gone home to bridgend,, I'll do him a nice tattoo for wembley haha :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:23 pm

I done the same thing myself and helped out a good friend, Fellow CCFC fan who attends the games when he can, when his other job doesn't interfere! I'd rather help someone from a message board who is a follower of the club and not just looking for a nice day on the razz watching Liverpool. :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:27 pm

Merlin wrote:I done the same thing myself and helped out a good friend, Fellow CCFC fan who attends the games when he can, when his other job doesn't interfere! I'd rather help someone from a message board who is a follower of the club and not just looking for a nice day on the razz watching Liverpool. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: