Re: "Portsmouth go into administration for the second time"

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Goin to miss the trip to fratton if we dont go up, 1 of my fav trips

Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:28 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:That's what happens when a club's board is not totally honest and make up a lot of fall's figures and exaggerating the amount of personal financial input from individual board members; Ring any bell's???????????????, May be a fresh start at Cardiff City may not be that bad a decision, Because Premier League status would make no difference to CCFC's financial predicament as each board member will recall they are some how coincidently owed around 90Mil. :old:

Doesn't ring any bells with me unless you mean Sam saying it was his money? Which turned out to be nonsense.

Malaysians haven't said anything at all about any figures that I know of.

No? CCFC are reported to be loosing a Million Pound a month don't dont rattle Your thought's? 23,000 Atn dont seem to make any difference in the Cubs financial problems''''' It worries quite a few others!!! :old:

It's been rumoured not reported.
And that's not what you said, you said figures were being exaggerated which simply isn't true especially from our board who have said little.

I've always said we should reduce the debt quicker but I'm not a business person and don't know the in and outs of our financial position. You will also note that I wasn't one of the posters demanding and moaning about not havin signings.

Let Me enlighten You then. Every Football Club in the league from top to bottom have Their spin doctors/even Club gossip pushers, Its the norm, like it or not, They spread the news hard if it's good/true, spread the new's even harder if unsure, or spreading news vigorously if its to smooth over or mislead, But allway's have the rumour crushing to fall on as no official club member made any public comment.The million pound a month loss was something I read in the papers not MB rumours, Last the spin was the huge sums of money spent on the so called Premiership side??? Take Craig Beller's out of the picture and a hand full of games from Ramsay, What Prem team did CCFC have? Surely You didn't consider an Arsenal YP/J Koumas and two awful loan keepers to be of Premiership standard, Other teams didnt raise Their game because We had a Prem team last season,It was because We had CB simple!!!! :old:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:39 am

Portsmouth - the Swansea of the South!

Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:25 am

Should be something firmer like automatic relegation for the second time. Portsmouth are snide kents but like the away trip on train. Not sure if I want them to go down or not.......ah f**k em.