Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky's worse signing

Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:19 am

Is there one??? I can't think of a bad one he's made yet (every one has been a good signing) bit of a change from some of the crap moans signed :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Malky's worse signing

Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:23 am

they have all been good if i picked a worst it would be earnie because he doesnt play or gesterde but thats if i had to pick because i know hes young but mason is young and head and shoulders above him as of best of the youngsters i think gunnarson is best signing so far

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:16 pm

nicky evans wrote:they have all been good if i picked a worst it would be earnie because he doesnt play or gesterde but thats if i had to pick because i know hes young but mason is young and head and shoulders above him as of best of the youngsters i think gunnarson is best signing so far

Earnie wasn't Malky's signing he was already on his way here before Malky became manager.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:25 pm

If anyone says Rudy Gestede........

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:34 pm

nicky evans wrote:they have all been good if i picked a worst it would be earnie because he doesnt play or gesterde but thats if i had to pick because i know hes young but mason is young and head and shoulders above him as of best of the youngsters i think gunnarson is best signing so far

Did we pay for Rudy? I thought he was a Free trialist?

Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:39 pm

Rudy

Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:41 pm

ihatealiens wrote:

Earnie wasn't Malky's signing he was already on his way here before Malky became manager.

He was manager 3 weeks before earnie signed.

If he didnt want him he should have said before wasting the money in earnies wages who will be one of the bigger earners in the ssquad.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:50 pm

polo wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

If he didnt want him he should have said before wasting the money in earnies wages who will be one of the bigger earners in the ssquad.

Say that to Malkys face :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:51 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
polo wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

Say that to Malkys face :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have. My names Dai Hunt.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:56 pm

wossat? did u say u was dai hunt or dopey kunt :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:46 pm

polo wrote:Rudy

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!