Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 3 Littles Birds - Swansea?

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:38 pm

jesus you lot grasp any old straw to try and get one over on your bigger neighbours don't you ,on that thread a grand total of 5 people thought it was a good idea , let your bitterness go fellas you'll feel a lot better

Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:30 pm

am i only one who has no idea what this song is? :?

Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:15 am

murphy wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Copy u? Ffs get it right.every one club copys the next,however we have the swansea song that i believe only we sing?plus a few others..and lets face it the egg songs dont realy mention rugby and in the past w have both sang them s.
So stop looking bitter and envyus over the fact we have the loudest fans and stadium in the prem(asevery club who have come here or we viseted have said)and u are piss poor .

Mr Devios bites again :lol:

Did Paul teach you how to spell his surname Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:02 am

Let's forget all the bull. We are Cardiff City. Men Of Harlech. Let's be proud and sing aloud.
Yes we may or may not like the rugby
Sing boys. Sing.
Men of Harlech....

:ayatollah: :( :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:37 am

Lol that makes sense?we are cardiff men of harlect?so which are u?harlect is over 200miles from u,talk about stealing songs and what it means as u certainly aint anything suggested in that sing.
Anyway f**k it

Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:29 am

swansealad69 wrote:Lol that makes sense?we are cardiff men of harlect?so which are u?harlect is over 200miles from u,talk about stealing songs and what it means as u certainly aint anything suggested in that sing.
Anyway f**k it

Us claiming Harlech as ours is almost as bad as Swansea claiming the Gower ;)

Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:09 am

NJ73 wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:
BluebirdCarwyn wrote:My friend who's a jack came accross this on Planet Swans Forum lol!

The jacks want the song for their self now :lol:

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... 6&t=117450

HaHaHa ........ they are sooooo sad ......... Makes me laff that they may be in prem but their supporters are still in league 2 and want to copy their nation's number one city !!!
Guess the swans forum post was by a footie supporter fed up with rugby being the main songs and talked about issue in their tiny stadium that they can't sell out ......

Can't sell out? Did you have to take a special course on how to post utter nonsense or is it a natural talent?

I don't need a special course to look at stadium capacity and then compare that with the attendances

Next home game, how many tickets do you want for your end? :lol:

Are you aware that is purely down to away fans not selling their full allocation or are you happy in blissful ignorance?

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:57 am

Please dont go down the gower route again ffs,thers been more then enogh evidence put on here ti prove u wrong,and allso ots such bad form to keep talking about it ,

Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:07 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Please dont go down the gower route again ffs,thers been more then enogh evidence put on here ti prove u wrong,and allso ots such bad form to keep talking about it ,

Hear hear swanslad. Time and time again they insist on bringing this matter up, only to lose miserably when it comes to debating the facts. Makes no sense to me. :shock:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:59 pm

magicdaps wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Please dont go down the gower route again ffs,thers been more then enogh evidence put on here ti prove u wrong,and allso ots such bad form to keep talking about it ,

Hear hear swanslad. Time and time again they insist on bringing this matter up, only to lose miserably when it comes to debating the facts. Makes no sense to me. :shock:

and time and time again you are on a CCFC message board. Makes no sense to me.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Must admit this Gower thing now is most boring of debates ever. Please put it to bed lads