Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

3 Littles Birds - Swansea?

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:52 am

My friend who's a jack came accross this on Planet Swans Forum lol!

The jacks want the song for their self now :lol:

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... 6&t=117450

Re: 3 Littles Birds - Swansea?

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:54 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some of the shit they say.....

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:18 am

CantonJack wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some of the shit they say.....

Haha :lol: I just found out they pre recorded Hymns and Ariers haha! :lol:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:20 am

So they want to copy us now? Bless them. :lol:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:41 am

I don't get it?? Why would they want this song?? It has absolutely nothing to do with Rugby!!

To be fair, they don't have any originality and always take other teams songs so why are surprised. Just goes to show that they really do envy our support

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:22 am

Copy u? Ffs get it right.every one club copys the next,however we have the swansea song that i believe only we sing?plus a few others..and lets face it the egg songs dont realy mention rugby and in the past w have both sang them s.
So stop looking bitter and envyus over the fact we have the loudest fans and stadium in the prem(asevery club who have come here or we viseted have said)and u are piss poor .

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:39 am

swansealad69 wrote:Copy u? Ffs get it right.every one club copys the next,however we have the swansea song that i believe only we sing?plus a few others..and lets face it the egg songs dont realy mention rugby and in the past w have both sang them s.
So stop looking bitter and envyus over the fact we have the loudest fans and stadium in the prem(asevery club who have come here or we viseted have said)and u are piss poor .

I love the one you sing to a nursery rhyme, Cardiff City falling down (to the tune of London Bridge is falling down)
I imagine you all holding hands in little circles and skipping round. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and by the way, Barry John and Twickenham has nothing to do with rugby???
You're having a laugh!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HYMNS AND ARIAS
Max Boyce

We paid our weekly shilling for that January trip:
A long weekend in London, aye, without a bit of kip.
There's a seat reserved for beer by the boys from Abercarn:
There's beer, pontoon, crisps and fags and a croakin 'Calon Lan'.

And we were singing hymns and arias,
'Land of my Fathers', 'Ar hyd y nos'.

Into Paddington we did roll with an empty crate of ale.
Will had lost at cards and now his Western Mail's for sale.
But Will is very happy though his money all has gone:
He swapped five photos of his wife for one of Barry John.

And we were....................

We got to Twickers early and were jostled in the crowd;
Planted leeks and dragons, looked for toilets all around.
So many there we couldn't budge -twisted legs and pale:
I'm ashamed we used a bottle that once held bitter ale.

And we were singing hymns and arias,

Wales defeated England in a fast and open game.
We sang 'Cwm Rhondda' and 'Delilah',
damn, they sounded both the same.
We sympathised with an Englishman
whose team was doomed to fail
So we gave him that old bottle, that once held bitter ale!

He started singing hymns and arias,
Last edited by Essoblue on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:41 am

swansealad69 wrote:Copy u? Ffs get it right.every one club copys the next,however we have the swansea song that i believe only we sing?plus a few others..and lets face it the egg songs dont realy mention rugby and in the past w have both sang them s.

You should have the loudest fans really, i mean, you've all got those annoying megaphones, all i hear all day is "any scrap metal!" :D

Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:01 am

I could have sworn Chelsea sing the Swansea song. Obviously their own version like. So who copied who? Still not as good as I'll be there.

Loudest fans?! :lol: :lol:

Also, learn to spell.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:32 am

Hmmm, where to start? First off, I don't think we should be singing 3 little birds.

But, here goes from your own board:-

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64045

(Have any of you seen this?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_GuZrnFxoU

Distinct hint of the Liberty stadium in there?

As for Hymns and Arias, yep, originally a rugby song, but seeing as how Max Boyce thought that our trip to Wembley was the loudest he had ever heard it, he went and wrote some words for us:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uACUuDX6Vf0

As for Chelsea singing the Swans song? Not that I know of? But here's a little reminder of our little ditty...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UJwX37jSeM

It's also a good pointer for your lads on here who are worried about the atmosphere at Wembley, that's how to do it. Glad to help :thumbright:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:12 am

That last link....can't really hear anyone singing. Apart from the guy on the mic. Just loadsa people clapping :lol:

Thats what happens when the eggers invade the PO Final without ever attending a game at the Puberty stadium. They dont know the words! :lol:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:16 am

Mr Devios bites again :lol:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:25 am

PhatFrog wrote:That last link....can't really hear anyone singing. Apart from the guy on the mic. Just loadsa people clapping :lol:

Thats what happens when the eggers invade the PO Final without ever attending a game at the Puberty stadium. They dont know the words! :lol:

Talking to a few Reading fans on the train back from Wembley and they were absolutely gutted about it, their PA played Journey, "Don't stop believing" and they weren't that impressed, then Kev Johns played the Swansea City song and they couldn't believe the noise coming from our end. That clip might not be the best example, but take it from me, it was brilliant.

And what's this about Chelsea singing it?

Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:41 am

Hey hey murphy now calling me by my surname?better then gypo i gess,but hey u can call me paul,

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:59 pm

You can call me Al

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:05 pm

they do make me laugh, they think they are the B's and E's :old: :old:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:05 pm

Jacks, is it true about you pre record Hymns and Arais? :lol:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:06 pm

"They copied this, they copied that" blah blah blah

Load of shite guys

Every club sing songs/chants that other clubs sing

Who gives a toss?!?

We need to sing our song more, 'I'll be there" as its the best :D

Swansealad, you're not the loudest fans, far from it.
We may moan about atmosphere on here but when we want, we smash your lot ;)

FA Cup Final, Officially loudest EVER game at the new Wembley

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:20 pm

The same old boring we were on a train/bus/services and some fans told us we were the loudest/best/hardest/ugliest they had ever seen and heard :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
f**k off you jack c**t

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:44 pm

jinks-rct wrote:The same old boring we were on a train/bus/services and some fans told us we were the loudest/best/hardest/ugliest they had ever seen and heard :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
f**k off you jack c**t

We all watched 'Hardest Away Days' so we know they're the hardest :lol:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:51 pm

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:My friend who's a jack came accross this on Planet Swans Forum lol!

HaHaHa ........ they are sooooo sad ......... Makes me laff that they may be in prem but their supporters are still in league 2 and want to copy their nation's number one city !!!
Guess the swans forum post was by a footie supporter fed up with rugby being the main songs and talked about issue in their tiny stadium that they can't sell out ......

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:06 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:
BluebirdCarwyn wrote:My friend who's a jack came accross this on Planet Swans Forum lol!

HaHaHa ........ they are sooooo sad ......... Makes me laff that they may be in prem but their supporters are still in league 2 and want to copy their nation's number one city !!!
Guess the swans forum post was by a footie supporter fed up with rugby being the main songs and talked about issue in their tiny stadium that they can't sell out ......

Can't sell out? Did you have to take a special course on how to post utter nonsense or is it a natural talent?

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:19 pm

NJ73 wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:

Can't sell out? Did you have to take a special course on how to post utter nonsense or is it a natural talent?

I don't need a special course to look at stadium capacity and then compare that with the attendances

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:34 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:

I don't need a special course to look at stadium capacity and then compare that with the attendances

Are you aware that is purely down to away fans not selling their full allocation or are you happy in blissful ignorance?

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:42 pm

The Jacks do sell out but they are Premier League so they should be
Even if it is in their Council House

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:49 pm

NJ73 wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:

Are you aware that is purely down to away fans not selling their full allocation or are you happy in blissful ignorance?

Na they just get off the train at Cardiff :lol:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:17 pm

NJ73 wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:

I'm aware of that load od bollux from jack fans.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:20 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:

I'm aware of that load od bollux from jack fans.

Small place relying on rugby supporters to nod their heads to "piped" rugby songs to make it look like there is something near an atmosphere

Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:31 pm

In all honesty, and I don't think any other Swans fans will disagree, the PA at the liberty is f***ing awful, so no music is being piped in, but if any of you can prove otherwise, I'll eagerly await your proof. Oh, and I'm still puzzled about this Chelsea singing the Swans song from earlier in the thread? Anyone?

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:23 pm

eighty_8 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:The same old boring we were on a train/bus/services and some fans told us we were the loudest/best/hardest/ugliest they had ever seen and heard :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
f**k off you jack c**t

We all watched 'Hardest Away Days' so we know they're the hardest :lol:

oh yes, they took over chester. :lol: :lol: :lol: