Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will everyone make a huge effort...

Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:58 pm

To take a lot of colour to Wembley (preferably BLUE :lol: ) and to make a lot of noise. I feel that we were out flagged and out scarved at our last couple of Wembley appearances. If you haven't got a flag take an old City shirt and hold it out in front of you when we sing and swing it around your head. Let's make this a special final.

Re: Will everyone make a huge effort...

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:11 pm

I`ll be wearing this......................but will take a scarf or something blue also to wave around my head to add to the sea of blue :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
shirt.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:30 pm

moonboots wrote:To take a lot of colour to Wembley (preferably BLUE :lol: ) and to make a lot of noise. I feel that we were out flagged and out scarved at our last couple of Wembley appearances. If you haven't got a flag take an old City shirt and hold it out in front of you when we sing and swing it around your head. Let's make this a special final.

lets all take scarves to swing in the air

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:34 pm

I'll be wearing a big blue Afro wig! £5 :lol: loads of stuff on eBay ;)
And I'll probably drape our blue dragon flag over my shoulders as well as usual for our second home. :D

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:41 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
moonboots wrote:To take a lot of colour to Wembley (preferably BLUE :lol: ) and to make a lot of noise. I feel that we were out flagged and out scarved at our last couple of Wembley appearances. If you haven't got a flag take an old City shirt and hold it out in front of you when we sing and swing it around your head. Let's make this a special final.

lets all take scarves to swing in the air

Thats the spirit lads... scarves is a must.noise gona be a big part, we all no how pround the pool fans are about there colour (red) so y cant we.. lets make sure they never forget the day that the famouse cardiff city played at there national stadium :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: