Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

£40 ticket for wembley

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:46 pm

Ive heard theres not a bad seat in the house but just wondering what the views like in the £40 seats a week sunday?

Re: £40 ticket for wembley

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:49 pm

stokesy_ccfc wrote:Ive heard theres not a bad seat in the house but just wondering what the views like in the £40 seats a week sunday?

Look at the "view from block" thread.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:49 pm

if you look above and know your block number then you can see for your self... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:50 pm

I got £40 tickets I'n block 543 row 20 what about you fella, I think it will be rubbish views if I am tbh

Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Without sounding like a tw*t boys I reckon Im right in telling
you just to be prepared.

I had the cheap seats for Blackpool and it was abosulute shit, everyone said they wouldnt bother
again if they ended up with the same, was about 5 rows from the back of the top tier and still had to sit
for those behind (which is fair enough).

You are so far detatched from it all its unbelievable, couldnt here a thing, couldnt here any fans singing, the atmosphere
was awfull.

At the end of the day, I suppose its better to be there than not, but just be aware that you could end up nearer to the moon than
the pitch.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:49 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Without sounding like a tw*t boys I reckon Im right in telling
you just to be prepared.

I had the cheap seats for Blackpool and it was abosulute shit, everyone said they wouldnt bother
again if they ended up with the same, was about 5 rows from the back of the top tier and still had to sit

You are so far detatched from it all its unbelievable, couldnt here a thing, couldnt here any fans singing, the atmosphere
was awfull.

At the end of the day, I suppose its better to be there than not, but just be aware that you could end up nearer to the moon than
the pitch.

I second that.

Thankfully, I'm in the lower tier this time - unless the postie steals my tickets!

Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:53 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71498 :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Also, again, just so you aint pissed off when you get there, the view from your seat thing is bollocks.

For example, if you click view from block 543, the pic is actualy taken from the front row, which is £56 tickets.

Whereas in theory, if you are in a £40 ticket, and row 20, you are likely to be at the back. So take that view
and make it much higher and steeper.

Dont mean to sound like a tw*t but rather fans know the score. :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Thanks for that u are actually right, not looking forward to it now. I domt know why I paid £40 when I should of went for the £90 ones :( :cry: :cry:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:08 pm

Sorry fella.

I would rather be honest with people and tell them what to expect from my own experience than
tell you its great.

Having said that, its luck of the draw, for example, someone in a £40 seat can be sat directly behind someone with a £52 seat but
as you said you are row 20 I know where you will be.

Like I said though mate, luck of the draw and better to be there than not.

:ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:52 pm

Thanks everyone, lets hope we get lucky :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:02 am

Ah no can anyone offer a positive post about the 40quid tickets that's what I got :roll: I ain't expecting a really good view but surely can't be all that bad.....????

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:11 am

You'll be alright. I went for £56 ones fa cup semi but must have been one row off the £40 ones and was great there. Went for £90 ones for the final and it was crap, no atmosphere whatsoever got told to sit down every 2 seconds even if standing for 1 second after a shot by us. Iin fact mate got chucked out 30 mins to go by police for standing and he wasn't even consantly standing it was the most pathetic thing the family behind called the police over said they were scared, don't think they had ever gone to a football match before. Had £56 ones for Blackpool ad much better but again. I'm in the £40 rows this time 4th time to Wembley don't mind this time round

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:55 am

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Sorry fella.

I would rather be honest with people and tell them what to expect from my own experience than
tell you its great.

Having said that, its luck of the draw, for example, someone in a £40 seat can be sat directly behind someone with a £52 seat but
as you said you are row 20 I know where you will be.

Like I said though mate, luck of the draw and better to be there than not.

:ayatollah:

Yea i got a few £ 55 tickets on the border with the £ 72 tickets so got lucky as my misses had to get my tickets and i told her to just make sue she asked for the seating together (3 in all) as she is pretty clueless in regards to the stadium seating arrangements and not a great football fan.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:49 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Without sounding like a tw*t boys I reckon Im right in telling
you just to be prepared.

was awfull.

the pitch.

I second that.

Thankfully, I'm in the lower tier this time - unless the postie steals my tickets!

i third it,i was lucky enough to have the back row of wembley,and vowwed never bother going again,rather watch it on telly....sorry mate but true. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:54 am

Was in the Middle tier for Barnsley game,Bottom tier for Portsmouth,And in the top tier(practically scratching gods arse)for Blackpool game.And the middle tier was defo best view. ;) so that's where i've gone for this time. :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:22 am

I have been in all 3 tiers.
bottom for pompey, middle for wales v scum, and top for barnsley and blackpool.

maybe its just me but im not fussed on where I seat, I would sit in the worst seat there if the atmosphere was good and I had no knob heads telling me sit down

Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:46 pm

milly44 wrote:I have been in all 3 tiers.
bottom for pompey, middle for wales v scum, and top for barnsley and blackpool.

maybe its just me but im not fussed on where I seat, I would sit in the worst seat there if the atmosphere was good and I had no knob heads telling me sit down

SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: