Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wembley pub allocation?

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:33 pm

Does anybody know what pubs we have been allocated for Wembley. Last time we had the high street that had some decent pubs to be fair. Just wondering because we are at the same end as the Blackpool game. Do the police give those to the fans closest to their turnstiles?

Re: Wembley pub allocation?

Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:39 pm

WE`LL DRINK WHERE WE WANT, WE`LL DRINK WHERE WE WANT, WE`RE CARDIFF CITY WE`LL DRINK WHERE WE WANT

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:36 am

you are more than welcome at our club, wealdstone c.i.u ha3 5bx, we already have 150/175 fans.e-mail me at edwkel1@hotmail.co.uk.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:13 am

I live a few miles away from Wembley. There's obviously the usual boozers near the ground that are absolutely crammed on matchdays, My local Wetherspoons in Colindale/The Hyde is a few miles away and a little known gem on matchdays (there is one slighly closer to the ground in Kingsbury, but they put the prices up by a quid a pint on on 'event days' because people are so delighted to get served after queuing they don't care (it's the nearest spoons on a tube line to the stadium)) . I've been there for a few matches and you can get proper glasses without the qeues.

You have to get a bus to the stadium and the stop is about 5mins walk away from the pub. Not sure if there are any issues about wearing colours, but I can't remember seeing any bouncers when I have been in there. There's no issue with the old bill allocating it at present as far as I am aware.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:10 am

there is no queues in our club (wealdstone social , which is right beside the bakerloo line , which takes you into wembley,2 stops/ and our pint is only £2.60)e-mail me at edwkel1@hotmail.co.uk, and join the other 200 cardiff fans who are coming,

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:18 pm

harrow for us, 2 stops awy from wembley

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:40 pm

The forum busses usually travel to our dedicated pub - which is also only 5 minutes on the tube. We have a good natter and laugh and sing along outside too! Can't ask for a better bunch of lads, looking forward to it! :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:19 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: every other time weve been to wembley all city fans went to the globe pub on baker street top buzz before u head to the game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:20 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: every other time weve been to wembley all city fans went to the globe pub on baker street top buzz before u head to the game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:30 pm

ozzy31 wrote:harrow for us, 2 stops awy from wembley

stil places available at our club

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:32 pm

lockey1927 wrote:WE`LL DRINK WHERE WE WANT, WE`LL DRINK WHERE WE WANT, WE`RE CARDIFF CITY WE`LL DRINK WHERE WE WANT

why not at our club wealdstone social .more than welcome.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:48 pm

todder76 wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: every other time weve been to wembley all city fans went to the globe pub on baker street top buzz before u head to the game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ill be there!! couple of mins walk from paddington and easy tube from marleybone to wembley park!

good atmosphere last time. :ayatollah: