Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

wembley ticket BARCODE!!

Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:30 pm

the club is bonkers, i got my wembley ticket by the barcode have smudges on the barcode, will it work :o :o :o

Re: wembley ticket BARCODE!!

Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:38 pm

aak wrote:the club is bonkers, i got my wembley ticket by the barcode have smudges on the barcode, will it work :o :o :o

I fail to see how that is the clubs fault :roll:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:39 pm

it aint my fault :x :lol:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:01 am

aak wrote:it aint my fault :x :lol:

No, but do you honestly think that wembley allow the clubs to each print their own tickets???

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:25 am

People just like to blame our club when its not even there fault, wouldnt suprise me if they read comments like this and do it to piss people off

Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:03 am

You keep making threads on this and you keep getting the same answers! Why do you keep constantly repeating yourself? :lol:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:59 pm

brown wrote:You keep making threads on this and you keep getting the same answers! Why do you keep constantly repeating yourself? :lol:
like a pickled onion :lol:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:00 pm

Bought a packet of biscuits from Tesco and when i got home it was obvious some small kid had put his finger through pack - Bloody Club Ticket office - Plus Dave Jones at fault as well - b*stard

Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:21 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Bought a packet of biscuits from Tesco and when i got home it was obvious some small kid had put his finger through pack - Bloody Club Ticket office - Plus Dave Jones at fault as well - b*stard
a finger???? did you sniff the hole 1st :D

Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:38 pm

I did my back in in work earlier.

Damn Peter Risdale, Dave Jones, Cardiff, Tesco and Portsmouth!

Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:41 pm

Jones out :lol:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:51 am

These posts had me in tears laughing!