Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HELP FOR WEMBLEY TICKET FROM ITALIAN BLUEBIRD!

Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:27 pm

hELP RElQUIRED

Exiled bluebird in Italy ( lake como) have flights booked for wembley and hotel. If you here of a spare ticket willing to pay premium (season ticket holder till 2006, living in italy for the last 5 years so only get back for 5 matches a season) Happy to organise free accomodation on the lake for anyone who can help for a weekend.
Only 1 hr to Milan so if City aren't play you can take in a match at the san siro.

www.italianapartments.co.uk we rent homes on the lake so will happily sort you out! thanks again.
I know you are inundated and if living in Cardiff would not be a problem..I am not a plastic!!!

If anyone can help can meet in Cardiff from Wednesday next week or in london over the weekend of the final.

Barrie
:ayatollah:

Re: HELP FOR WEMBLEY TICKET FROM ITALIAN BLUEBIRD!

Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:55 pm

I'll swop you 2 tickets for the sale of your apartment????

Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:58 pm

benno's lovechild wrote:hELP RElQUIRED

Exiled bluebird in Italy ( lake como) have flights booked for wembley and hotel. If you here of a spare ticket willing to pay premium (season ticket holder till 2006, living in italy for the last 5 years so only get back for 5 matches a season) Happy to organise free accomodation on the lake for anyone who can help for a weekend.
Only 1 hr to Milan so if City aren't play you can take in a match at the san siro.

http://www.italianapartments.co.uk we rent homes on the lake so will happily sort you out! thanks again.
I know you are inundated and if living in Cardiff would not be a problem..I am not a plastic!!!

If anyone can help can meet in Cardiff from Wednesday next week or in london over the weekend of the final.

Barrie
:ayatollah:

there will be tickets floating about on the day mate.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Hmm, real plea for a ticket from a real fan or a disguised advert.

Who knows?

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:27 pm

nerd wrote:Hmm, real plea for a ticket from a real fan or a disguised advert.

Who knows?

:lol:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Don't have a passport at the moment but if we were playing Milan in the Europa Cup!!

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:39 pm

You have a pm

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Very droll! I spend thousands on the net advertising the site (so i promise i am not touting the homes, just looking for a ticket!) Supported city since 1980 when Sunderland came down 1-1 (ray bishop for us, Pop Robson for the mackems!)
Was at Millwall when i was back from Christmas and was kept in for 30 minutes. I managed to get tickets for Wembley outside the ground easily however i am trying to organise asap as i reckon the scousers will be out in force snapping up odd tickets so it may come down to visiting the city pubs on the day!

If anyone does have a spare this IS a genuine request, i would be most grateful.

:ayatollah: Baz.