Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

if we should lose to Liverpool

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:08 pm

1. Do we stay till the bitter end and make new friends as we watch them lift the cup?

2. Or do we f**k off early to beat the traffic?

Re: if we should lose to Liverpool

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:10 pm

moonboots wrote:1. Do we stay till the bitter end and make new friends as we watch them lift the cup?

I think we should all stay behind and clap the boys for being in the final thats an achievement in itself :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:12 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:
moonboots wrote:1. Do we stay till the bitter end and make new friends as we watch them lift the cup?

I think we should all stay behind and clap the boys for being in the final thats an achievement in itself :ayatollah:

100% agree

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:14 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:

Agree mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:22 pm

We stayed to watch Pompey lift the cup and Harry Redknapp said that he'd never seen that happen before.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Even for us, we gained a lot of respect after the FA Cup final for staying behind

I will stay either way!
We owe it to Malkys brave soldiers

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:25 pm

I just hope the scousers show us the same respect when we lift it ;)

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:25 pm

eighty_8 wrote:Even for us, we gained a lot of respect after the FA Cup final for staying behind

I will stay either way!
We owe it to Malkys brave soldiers

This!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Marc wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:

Agree mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree absolutely 100% :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:32 pm

We definately stay behind and support our boys. We whinged all last season when the Manager and team just buggered off down the tunnel at the end of the game - so the least we can do is to support the teams picking up their medals - whether they are winners or runners-up medals. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:09 pm

That's it then....we are all agreed......we stay. Spread the word :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:16 pm

moonboots wrote:That's it then....we are all agreed......we stay. Spread the word :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

As long as the coaches are prepared to wait.....

:lol:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:15 am

I've been thinking about this for a while now and I have concluded that the vision of all city fans staying till very end and sing "Don't worry about a thing cuz every lil thing is gunna be alrite!!"
As the scouser lift the trophy would send out a loud message to the world and gain more fans on a world scale... The sight itself would be awesome

But then I thought f**k that!!!! We are gonna win the cup

Let's see if the Scousers hang around to watch us perform hey jude when huds and Malky lift cup!!!! :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:19 am

If we do lose I think we should just all do the ayatollah. Or the ayapoznan ;)
Doubt the scousers will stay when SuperKev is running around with the trophy on the pitch though :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:27 am

aj1927 wrote:I've been thinking about this for a while now and I have concluded that the vision of all city fans staying till very end and sing "Don't worry about a thing cuz every lil thing is gunna be alrite!!"
As the scouser lift the trophy would send out a loud message to the world and gain more fans on a world scale... The sight itself would be awesome

But then I thought f**k that!!!! We are gonna win the cup

Let's see if the Scousers hang around to watch us perform hey jude when huds and Malky lift cup!!!! :ayatollah:

Nice one.

:ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:58 am

Would stay but let's not think about this to much, we haven't lost yet

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:02 am

2blue2handle wrote:Would stay but let's not think about this to much, we haven't lost yet

Always good to have a plan B :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:35 am

moonboots wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Would stay but let's not think about this to much, we haven't lost yet

Always good to have a plan B :ayatollah:

One more plan than Dave Jones :lol: