Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I hope the drum is gone for good ! !

Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:33 pm

The drum stifles the City fans, we are not Leicester, they can shove their drum up their arse and who ever is banging our drum can do the same ! If anyone who has been to Leicester knows what I'm saying is true, City fans have always been spontaneous with our songs ! We don't need a drum to show us how to do it ! City fans have always created amazing atomosphires and will continue to do so , who ever idea it was does' nt know us very well !! I say "keep the drum away" it's distracting and a nuisance !!

Re: I hope the drum is gone for good ! !

Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:37 pm

Yes and then we'll have an even flatter atmosphere, just like tuesday, painfully silent

Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:46 pm

That is up to you to get it going then! We are not sheep being told what to do ! Got to have drum or you won't sing ! Thats. alot of bollocks, and you know it !

Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:48 pm

Hope not thought it was good to try something different hope it's back next home match to be honest

Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:58 pm

So how would u go about improvin the atmosphere then? It's all very well sayin u hope the drum is gone for good, wot do u propose?

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:04 pm

I agree hope its gone for good. Its the same as goal music a load of bollocks.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:09 pm

You cant blame Ali and Vince for trying. Good on 'um.

If you have any better suggestions, we're all ears.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Has the drum def gone?

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:46 pm

As I said earlier have the balls to get it going ! You need a drum to do that ! I