Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WEMBLY TICKET HELP PLEASE ?

Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:25 pm

i went onto my account on e-tickiting and it says i dont have the privallages to get one yet but im a platinum ambassador what ever the f**k that means ?

Help anyone ? :ayatollah:

Re: WEMBLY TICKET HELP PLEASE ?

Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:29 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:i went onto my account on e-tickiting and it says i dont have the privallages to get one yet but im a platinum ambassador what ever the f**k that means ?

TB7 i cant believe youve left it till now :o :o :o

Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:48 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:i went onto my account on e-tickiting and it says i dont have the privallages to get one yet but im a platinum ambassador what ever the f**k that means ?

TB7 i cant believe youve left it till now :o :o :o

Jules i know :shock: i sound like a bad fan but i forgot !!! if worst comes to worst ima have to go solo :lol:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:55 pm

I had this happen to me at the start of the season. It may just be that you had a different fan number last season to this season. When it comes to the login page click on activate my account and try that. If that doesn't work you will have to make a trip down to the club or sort it over the phone.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Bellamys barmy army wrote:I had this happen to me at the start of the season. It may just be that you had a different fan number last season to this season. When it comes to the login page click on activate my account and try that. If that doesn't work you will have to make a trip down to the club or sort it over the phone.

cheers mate im gunna try that now if not ill ring them or failing that go there :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:06 pm

You`ll be fine if u go there tomorrow,

PS get me one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: