Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD END UP SINGLE ....

Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:55 pm

IF WE GOT INTO EUROPE :lol: :lol: its a big if but it could happen a weekend Sunday :ayatollah:

Re: HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD END UP SINGLE ....

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:16 pm

I said to the wife that I wanna go and see City play in Europe if we beat Liverpool,whilst watching a bit of the Arsenal game, last night!!
And just as I said it, it showed a right miserable, sad looking fat fecker in the Arsenal end :lol: :lol:

"And u wanna spend loads of money to go abroad, and possibly end up like that"

And I said yeah but i wont put that much weight on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I`ve planted the european seed in her mind :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:45 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:I said to the wife that I wanna go and see City play in Europe if we beat Liverpool,whilst watching a bit of the Arsenal game, last night!!
And just as I said it, it showed a right miserable, sad looking fat fecker in the Arsenal end :lol: :lol:

"And u wanna spend loads of money to go abroad, and possibly end up like that"

And I said yeah but i wont put that much weight on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I`ve planted the european seed in her mind :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Oh nice like your style :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:48 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:IF WE GOT INTO EUROPE :lol: :lol: its a big if but it could happen a weekend Sunday :ayatollah:

Just man up mate and say Cardiff City are your first love,It worked for me 15 years ago so she knows her place :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:IF WE GOT INTO EUROPE :lol: :lol: its a big if but it could happen a weekend Sunday :ayatollah:

Just man up mate and say Cardiff City are your first love,It worked for me 15 years ago so she knows her place :lol: :lol:

Yeah she left him 15 yrs ago :ayatollah: :lol:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:54 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Yeah she left him 15 yrs ago :ayatollah: :lol:

Class Jules :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:07 pm

My Mrs would love to go with me!! She only got into football 8 years ago when we got together.

She'd love to go away with Wales however being a teacher it won't happen!

Anyone noticed every single Wales game for the 2014 qualifiers are on a Friday or Tuesday, and none in school holiday time!!

Living in Milton Keynes will see none!

At least Cardiff first away would more than likely be in the summer holidays!!!

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:14 pm

would love to see the city back in european competitions.only managed to see a couple of home 1's when we used to qualify for the old cup winners cup,never got to do an away 1.
same as Lee said above my missus also knows her place. :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:15 pm

MK Bluebird wrote:My Mrs would love to go with me!! She only got into football 8 years ago when we got together.

She'd love to go away with Wales however being a teacher it won't happen!

Anyone noticed every single Wales game for the 2014 qualifiers are on a Friday or Tuesday, and none in school holiday time!!

Living in Milton Keynes will see none!

At least Cardiff first away would more than likely be in the summer holidays!!!

Bloody MK :lol: spend far to much in that place!!

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:32 pm

saddam wrote:would love to see the city back in european competitions.only managed to see a couple of home 1's when we used to qualify for the old cup winners cup,never got to do an away 1.
same as Lee said above my missus also knows her place. :ayatollah:

Some great nights at NP - missed the Real Madrid game by one season, so can't count that one. My favourite was beating the then mighty Dynamo Tbilisi 1-0 but we lost the away game 3-0 I think it was. Likewise, never made an away game but as its my fiftieth this year, I have promised my three boys that we will do a european match, I would love that to be with the Bluebirds, hopefully against Napoli, Marseilles or Ajax, but if not then, Milan derby would be the one for me.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Forum coach trip to Spain anyone? haha

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:47 pm

lockey1927 wrote:Forum coach trip to Spain anyone? haha

Neath pick up?

:lol:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Iv done the right thing.. getting her into football now. she didnt have an intrest for it before she was with me now she supprts the city watches some games !! just soften her up with nice shit then say im of to europe :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:13 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Iv done the right thing.. getting her into football now. she didnt have an intrest for it before she was with me now she supprts the city watches some games !! just soften her up with nice shit then say im of to europe :ayatollah:

"NICE SHIT" you romantic you :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:23 pm

Got to see the City away to Liege :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: What a f*cking couple of days that was :D :D :D :D Storys to tell my grand Kids :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:02 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Got to see the City away to Liege :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: What a f*cking couple of days that was :D :D :D :D Storys to tell my grand Kids :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: those were the days :ayatollah:

they are going to return :D

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:17 am

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Got to see the City away to Liege :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: What a f*cking couple of days that was :D :D :D :D Storys to tell my grand Kids :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: those were the days :ayatollah:

they are going to return :D

Fingers crossed.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:18 am

My wife said no to stag weekend in Magaluf in July - and I'm best man!!!!

So I got no chance.....only been married 3 months want to make first anniversary

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:24 am

neeball wrote:My wife said no to stag weekend in Magaluf in July - and I'm best man!!!!

So I got no chance.....only been married 3 months want to make first anniversary

:lol: :lol: :lol: