Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wembley Ticket

Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:07 pm

The person I was going to get my extra ticket for Wembley for has now managed to get sorted elsewhere. If anyone is still needing an adult ticket then let me know and I'll do my best to help out by supplying fan number. Definitely no scousers and only genuine Bluebirds such as an away member please as I'm not going to give it to just anyone. Not interested in making money, so face value too.

Re: Wembley Ticket

Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:27 pm

top bloke mate, i hope the person who has it off you gets a you a beer, :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:51 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:The person I was going to get my extra ticket for Wembley for has now managed to get sorted elsewhere. If anyone is still needing an adult ticket then let me know and I'll do my best to help out by supplying fan number. Definitely no scousers and only genuine Bluebirds such as an away member please as I'm not going to give it to just anyone. Not interested in making money, so face value too.

u still got it mate, i'll tajke it off ur hands?

Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:58 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:The person I was going to get my extra ticket for Wembley for has now managed to get sorted elsewhere. If anyone is still needing an adult ticket then let me know and I'll do my best to help out by supplying fan number. Definitely no scousers and only genuine Bluebirds such as an away member please as I'm not going to give it to just anyone. Not interested in making money, so face value too.

I'd like it if you dont mind.
I'm a season ticket holder but havn't renewed for next season for a number of reasons, but I've been trying my hardest to get another ticket for my dad, who cant get a season ticket due to working shifts. If you could PM me that would be great :) :ayatollah:
No probs if you cant though

Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:47 pm

Guys - how do I make a call between who gets it. Being fairly new here, I'm not sure how the pm works really. I am a bit snowed under with work this afternoon so am just here briefly for now. If you want to send me pms i'll have a look a bit later when I have more time and try to sort it out then.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:25 pm

JohnnieBlue - the ticket is yours mate but I don't seem to get the hang of pm, so caan you leave a mobile number, email or something so I can contact you. The reason I've chosen Johnnie over the other pms is that the ticket is for himself not other family members and in fairness he was the first to get back to me - hope everyone understands thats the fairest way for me to do it...

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:59 pm

thank you mate ur a star... valleyboy1927@googlemail.com .... 07519523693.. thats me work number.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: