Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Maesteg buses to Wembley

Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:47 am

There are now five buses going to Wembley from Maesteg, four are full with the last one filling up fast, there will be a meeting up the Crown next Wednesday to finalise seating arrangements, so if you want to get on the bus, this is your last chance. :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Re: Maesteg buses to Wembley

Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:50 am

thats cracking support fair play. I travelled on maesteg bus for a home game last year, good set up, with crown as headquaters.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:31 pm

Maesteg has allways had huge support for Cardiff, unlike the jacks who's support only started from Toshacks time there, we have been going as a club now for 50 yrs :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:31 pm

Respect to the Maesteg Massive :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Superb support Lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:48 pm

Mogs wrote:thats cracking support fair play. I travelled on maesteg bus for a home game last year, good set up, with crown as headquaters.

Splitter!

:lol:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:47 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Mogs wrote:thats cracking support fair play. I travelled on maesteg bus for a home game last year, good set up, with crown as headquaters.

Splitter!

the man has had a taste of the high life in gods country

MAESTEG IS BLUE
the jacks only managed two buses from the steg for the play off most on board had only seen a handfull of games since the 80s

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:17 am

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Splitter!

MAESTEG IS BLUE
the jacks only managed two buses from the steg for the play off most on board had only seen a handfull of games since the 80s

Half of them hadn't been to the match and were from up here.

Maesteg, & The Afan Valley is Blue, and it isn't changing any time soon. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:21 am

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Splitter!

MAESTEG IS BLUE

Mogs is a Neath boy. I was just mocking him for going on a Maesteg bus that's all.

We're all CCFC, so it doesn't matter.

:ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:04 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Splitter!

MAESTEG IS BLUE

Mogs is a Neath boy. I was just mocking him for going on a Maesteg bus that's all.

nothing wrong with a neath boy trying to better himself
your right we are all blue :D :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:41 am

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Splitter!

MAESTEG IS BLUE

nothing wrong with a neath boy trying to better himself
your right we are all blue :D :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:39 pm

John, it's a good crack in the Crown, good boys there. They got it sorted on the bus for home games, selling cold cans for a £1 & the bus parks outside our gate. :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Mogs wrote:John, it's a good crack in the Crown, good boys there. They got it sorted on the bus for home games, selling cold cans for a £1 & the bus parks outside our gate. :ayatollah:

Sounds good to me. I'll get my missus to drop me there next time!

See you at Wembley!