Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NINIAN PARK ATMOSPERE GOOD BECAUSE...

Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:11 pm

If you think about it with all things these days whether it be sport,driving,going to a nightclub whatever RULES AND REGULATIONS have changed and got tighter and more stringent.And i do feel that this is one of the reasons why everybody seems to wonder why there is a poor atmosphere at the CCS.I watched a you tube video on here that Annis posted and it showed Ninian Park in its heyday absolutely fantastic!!BUT times change and as i have said above rules and regs change you all know you cant stand up you have to sit down, when you go away(Forest especially) you HAVE to go exactly where your ticket tells you( and don't tell me you all do) :lol: Bottom line is this is the way it is now and yes its a pile of shit because it does take away the enjoyment of the day to a degree but we have to put up with it and try to re-create a special atmosphere over the CCS it can be done so lets make our new ground a talking point in 20 years just like Ninian Park is today to ensure we are still proud to be the home of the number one team in Wales. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: NINIAN PARK ATMOSPERE GOOD BECAUSE...

Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:32 pm

BLOOBLUD wrote:If you think about it with all things these days whether it be sport,driving,going to a nightclub whatever RULES AND REGULATIONS have changed and got tighter and more stringent.And i do feel that this is one of the reasons why everybody seems to wonder why there is a poor atmosphere at the CCS.I watched a you tube video on here that Annis posted and it showed Ninian Park in its heyday absolutely fantastic!!BUT times change and as i have said above rules and regs change you all know you cant stand up you have to sit down, when you go away(Forest especially) you HAVE to go exactly where your ticket tells you( and don't tell me you all do) :lol: Bottom line is this is the way it is now and yes its a pile of shit because it does take away the enjoyment of the day to a degree but we have to put up with it and try to re-create a special atmosphere over the CCS it can be done so lets make our new ground a talking point in 20 years just like Ninian Park is today to ensure we are still proud to be the home of the number one team in Wales. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ninian park wasnt always like that on the video. ive seen it like a morgue aswell