Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FIFA 12

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:46 pm

Just playing as City, and Martin Tyler wished Don Cowie happy birthday in the commentary. Just checked wiki, and it is Don's birthday today. How far has this game come lol. Oh, and happy birthday Don Cowie :ayatollah:

Re: FIFA 12

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Did notice it earlier I was in awe of how far this game has come!!!

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:36 pm

I had the same thing earlier aswell, first time they've said about a players birthday.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:38 pm

leeweb wrote:Just playing as City, and Martin Tyler wished Don Cowie happy birthday in the commentary. Just checked wiki, and it is Don's birthday today. How far has this game come lol. Oh, and happy birthday Don Cowie :ayatollah:

Fair play :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:07 pm

Just discovered that.
Was about to post it :lol:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:30 pm

Was going to post about this yesterday, but didn't think there would be people interested in FIFA game :lol:
What do you all play on PS or 360?? My PSN names the same as this forum name. Funny, I only buy FIFA, because you can play as city, I prefer pez, much better for playability but lacks the teams.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:20 pm

Amazing game, got Ramsey, Lennon, Ba and Obertan in my City career squad so far. The commentators said wishing you a merry christmas when I played around christmas. Fifa 13 is going to be even more nuts ;)